Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
More and more queer content, seems like it is a queer game masked with some heterosexual content to bring patrons. I am dropping this game for now.
OK, not sure how you are playing the game
Are you deliberately selecting all the gay content available ?

There is gay content and that has always been clear from the first release
There is a filter to avoid most of the gay content even when playing through it

However:
This is a list of female NPCs I am aware of that Krowly can have repeatable sex scenes with
> Agnieska, Alice, Astra, Carla, Diana, Elizabeth (Darkwood), Elizabeth (Sister), Fina, Jenna, Jill, Juliette, Lizzy, Mabel, Melissa, Rose, Taisha
This is a list of male NPCs I am aware of that Krowly can have repeatable sex scenes with
> Eric, Derek
This is a list of NPCs with boobs and a cock I am aware of that Krowly can have repeatable sex scenes with
> Jaina
I'm also fairly sure that avoiding sex with Eric, Derek or Jaina does not have a detrimental effect on the furtherance of any quests
It is true that losing encounters may lead to M/M or M/boobs and cock sex but again it is not necessary to lose any encounters

So I would have to disagree that this is primarily a gay game
In fact I'm pretty sure you can get to the same end points with all the female NPCs and the quests with no gay content

Additionally if you check out the developers Patreon site and compare it to other developers you will see that BoobGames is not really making much effort to bring in any patrons (not refusing them but really not a big sell)
BoobsGames is primarily an erotic illustrator and this game is just to allow an outlet for examples of illustrations

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
More and more queer content, seems like it is a queer game masked with some heterosexual content to bring patrons. I am dropping this game for now.
You do know the only way you're seeing all that gay content is if you are choosing to watch it?

There are only 2 men compared to quite the list of women. If you are managing to only get gay content there then I don't know what to tell you, it seems you have chained yourself in a closet and maybe it's time you popped out.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
a lot of content in this version? ps: the game is not bad, but the author has a big fetish for anal)
Noticed your posts in a couple of threads, did you know you can leave reviews
Go to top of this page and click on the stars near the top right
(try to pick the star that matches your rating - you can change it later)
Then fill in the form

Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
The Rose blowbang scene seems to be gated behind the gay content. So even though it's straight content, you can't seem to access it unless you do some gay stuff with Jaina first. This seems like a really counterintuitive and bad design decision, since Jaina already makes her blow you in that one dungeon, for example. Is there any way to bring this up with the dev or devs?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
You do know the only way you're seeing all that gay content is if you are choosing to watch it?

There are only 2 men compared to quite the list of women. If you are managing to only get gay content there then I don't know what to tell you, it seems you have chained yourself in a closet and maybe it's time you popped out.
Guy should be in that movie The Sixth Sense "I see gay people".

Havok101

Apr 23, 2017
Sorry for the potential noob question, but I the game used to have Jill referring to you as her brother, and Eric called his mom "mom" is the game now censoring the incest content or did I miss a patch or something?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry for the potential noob question, but I the game used to have Jill referring to you as her brother, and Eric called his mom "mom" is the game now censoring the incest content or did I miss a patch or something?
Yes, but it was from 0.339 onward.
Patreon being Patreon.

I think there's a "fixer" in the cheat room accessed through Krowly's basement.

Reactions: Facilus

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Just follow the link.

There are still 2 images missing in Parts 1-7. The jpgs 155 and 156 are missing from the archive.
I'll take a look on that, if it's missing from the original file too, I'll tell BG to see what's happened.
Ok I've looke and on the original files they're missing too, I'll contact BG, I'll update the post with the fanarts when he manage to recover these 2 pages.

excuse me beautiful people but
How can I download the latest game updates without having to download it again?
Unfortunately the dev doesn't make available just the update, you'll always need to re-download the entire game again at every update.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
What I wouldn't give for some animated scenes in this. Has the developer said anything about adding them?
Assuming you are not referring to the pixel art animations
The only one mentioned in the change logs (which are fairly thorough) is in v0.335.7
> "In church" variant of Sister Elizabeth oral scene now has "animation" too

Reactions: Dongicus RexXx

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
Finally got the reward from Diana? (the guardess) and one of the last few text boxes from her, her name is in Cyrillic.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Are there certain values for Melissa? In the quest log under Milk For Tea. I says about trying the breast expansion? When I go to Melissa all I get is 'there's nothing to talk about'

I already got her the milk, watched her breasts and lips swell, reduce the lips but her breasts are sill expanded. I went through the walkthrough and even tried the search engine while in the War & Boobs pages, but I'm stuck.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Are there certain values for Melissa? In the quest log under Milk For Tea. I says about trying the breast expansion? When I go to Melissa all I get is 'there's nothing to talk about'

I already got her the milk, watched her breasts and lips swell, reduce the lips but her breasts are sill expanded. I went through the walkthrough and even tried the search engine while in the War & Boobs pages, but I'm stuck.
Have you seen these posts
Warlock and Boobs [v0.340] [boobsgames]
Warlock and Boobs [v0.340] [boobsgames]

Last edited:
Reactions: Re-4Andrew
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes