mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
am i just dumb? i cant find a file to get the encrpytion key from to decrypt it

Reactions: Knghtcross

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
yo ive never played this game before/ive seen it on latest updates for years and kinda been interested, but the reviews always vary pretty differently.. all i really wanna know;
1) how are the animations/sex scenes like? (for non gay/futa content to specify i guess)
2) if there's no true gallery can i have like 30 different saves to preserve scenes if i want to come back like most other games xD
if anyone can answer me these i'd appreciate you as i lurked reviews and random parts of this thread and still am a bit confused

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
yo ive never played this game before/ive seen it on latest updates for years and kinda been interested, but the reviews always vary pretty differently.. all i really wanna know;
1) how are the animations/sex scenes like? (for non gay/futa content to specify i guess)
2) if there's no true gallery can i have like 30 different saves to preserve scenes if i want to come back like most other games xD
if anyone can answer me these i'd appreciate you as i lurked reviews and random parts of this thread and still am a bit confused
There are a lot of sex scenes but they are not animations - I am only aware of one animation
The simplest way to get a flavour of the sex scenes is to go to BoobGames Patreon page (link on OP)
There are pixel sprite animations (but I'm guessing you don't need these in a gallery)
There is not an in game gallery
The game allows for 30 save files in the game folder
These are straightforward to copy to any other named folder

There is a NO GAY filter which inhibits most of the gay content from displaying
Without the filter I believe (at this stage) it is possible to avoid all gay/futa content but ...
... some are via selections and you must not lose most of the encounters

Reactions: beanlord

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I'll say this: fuck RNG.

it's honestly the main issue of this game, too much stuff it's locked in RNG of the Hunts.
Save a file immediately before interacting with Eric before a hunt.
There aren't that many hunt scenarios.
Some hunt scenarios are also restricted by other criteria including level.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Save a file immediately before interacting with Eric before a hunt.
still took me a whole evening of, basically, save-scumming to get the scene I lacked.
In a regular play.-through I might have went without it the whole game.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Does Rayna only request one thing? and does she actually visit the spa? haven't seen her there yet and if she does does she have a new image?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Does Rayna only request one thing? and does she actually visit the spa? haven't seen her there yet and if she does does she have a new image?
You mean Jaina? What request you're talking about? And yes, Jaina, Jenna and Fina visits spa every Saturday's afternoons, in the last update(0.340) we got an update in the Rose's blowjob scene in that alley on back of Carla's Inn, with Jaina in the spa we have 2 scenes, 1 with ilustration.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
You mean Jaina? What request you're talking about? And yes, Jaina, Jenna and Fina visits spa every Saturday's afternoons, in the last update(0.340) we got an update in the Rose's blowjob scene in that alley on back of Carla's Inn, with Jaina in the spa we have 2 scenes, 1 with ilustration.
Rayna

realsmasher

Mar 8, 2018
Im at the beginning of the game and I cant make a magic circle because there is no slime girl in the cave of the forest.
I dont have magic firewood because the ghost girl in front of the tower is too strong.
But I defeated the succubus.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Im at the beginning of the game and I cant make a magic circle because there is no slime girl in the cave of the forest.
I dont have magic firewood because the ghost girl in front of the tower is too strong.
But I defeated the succubus.
Starting out
First find Fina
Chat to Carla to hear rumour; Quest "The terrible secret of Fina Ironheart" assigned; Go into forest (go S, S past slime, E past slime over bridge, E to waterfall area; Approach Fina on NW side of river; This also unlocks ability to have sex with Carla on Tues/Wed nights
Prepare Magic Circle
Interact with Magic Circle to assign "The magic circle" quest; Pick up empty jar from kitchen table; Visit church at night to read book in bookcase beside Sister Elizabeth's bed; Go into forest (go S, S past slime, E past slime over bridge, S then west to small recess with pit entrance); Enter pit; Defeat large slime (top right); Collect slime remains; Return to basement; Interact with magic circle twice (once to draw circle, once to activate it)
If you have defeated the succubus have you chatted to Sister Elizabeth afterwards ?
You get XP for completing previous tasks (equals extra HP, MP and spells) which will make the Tower ghost girl easier to defeat;

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
i did something with the strange rune (i dont even remember what) and now i cant get the lost delivery quest is there a way to get another strange rune ?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Is the "Reducto" quest still broken? I cant unlock the recipe in the study in the evening. Can revert back with cheat room but that doesn't complete the quest.
How do you reduce in the cheat room? All I get is an option to grow.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes