BonerBreath151

Nov 1, 2020
Now I thought the art looked familiar, the guy David Balsamique, his art looks pretty close here, I'd even argue it's his, just different colouring artist

Last edited:

roflrolf

Oct 1, 2017
Here it is, an updated file with the 3 images that was missing, BG has removed these 3 for unknow reasons but talked with the artist and he re-done the images that involves imps and posted again, it's complete for now. I'll be updating this post time to time, keep it in your bookmarks if you're following this comic.an like is appreciated:HideThePain:

Parts 1-7

Part 8

Part 9

WaB v0.340
There are still 2 images missing in Parts 1-7. The jpgs 155 and 156 are missing from the archive.

Reactions: OldmenKing

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the game still require you have like 150+ IQ to figure out how to unlock the sex scenes, or does the quest log actually tell you what to do specifically, leaving no room for confusion?

In other words, when you first start the game, do you still have zero quests in your quest log, with absolutely no direction on what to do or where to go?

Two hidden mini locations with some nonrandom loot. I want to add more of them in the future, it's always fun to find secrets in games.
OMG NO. This isn't 1990. This is 2021. Oh lord. Okay. Just move on.... *sigh*

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
Does the game still require you have like 150+ IQ to figure out how to unlock the sex scenes, or does the quest log actually tell you what to do specifically, leaving no room for confusion?

In other words, when you first start the game, do you still have zero quests in your quest log, with absolutely no direction on what to do or where to go?

OMG NO. This isn't 1990. This is 2021. Oh lord. Okay. Just move on.... *sigh*
Finding out for yourself is quite annoying if you're new, which is why it is quite common to see the most current guide, since you level up faster with the missions, since without knowing what to do you're going to waste a lot of time

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Finding out for yourself is quite annoying if you're new, which is why it is quite common to see the most current guide, since you level up faster with the missions, since without knowing what to do you're going to waste a lot of time
I've been trying to play this god damn game for the past three years. Even with a guide it's impossible to figure out. It's too complicated. I'm hoping someone will make a Ren'py port and streamline it.

talante

Oct 5, 2020
excuse me beautiful people but
How can I download the latest game updates without having to download it again?

Jan 7, 2020
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!

I dont know how to to do this, anyone can help?

fruitplays

Jan 11, 2021
When i install the mod on 339 and go to the scrolls it says that the "goblin wife topless" file is missing. Anybody got a solution or a 340 mod file?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes