Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Pretty sure this still works
Warlock and Boobs [v0.340] [boobsgames]

I'm not sure it's relevant to your particular issue but some have had issues when starting from older save files ?
I started a new game with this version (0.340). I can't find the red flower and I can't use the cheat room to reduce the tits. In fact, that's what I used to grow them in the first place (I couldn't harvest mandragora).

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I started a new game with this version (0.340). I can't find the red flower and I can't use the cheat room to reduce the tits. In fact, that's what I used to grow them in the first place (I couldn't harvest mandragora).
OK - well I've not tried it yet in v0.340 - have just started new run myself
I don't use the cheat room
Mandragora can only be harvested at night (see bookcase in Alice's house)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I'm playing WaB v0.340 Compressed and I have no sound at all. My other games have sound and I can play the sounds in the audio folder of WaB but the game won't play them. I tried redownloading and reinstalling the game and I have everything turned up in the settings. I have played earlier compressed versions with no problem so I'm at a loss. Any ideas?

Sorry, I neglected to mention I am playing it on a Windows 10 laptop.

Last edited:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
OK - well I've not tried it yet in v0.340 - have just started new run myself
I don't use the cheat room
Mandragora can only be harvested at night (see bookcase in Alice's house)
Maybe that's why I couldn't harvest any, I didn't read the book. What I really need is the red flower to reduce. Know where it is?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Really doesn't help, I've seen these postings already!
Normally you need to sleep to pass the day and go to Melissa again to continue the quest. Assuming you've done that, it's pretty odd that the quest doesn't gone through. I hope that you have a backup save before to start this quest.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I am honestly sooo lost playing this game that even the existing walkthrough isnt helping
Same. The game is too difficult to play.

It's crazy to think how much more money he'd be making if the game was accessible to mainstream. Even with the cheats and the extremely complicated walkthrough, it's still too difficult to play.

I was thinking of trying the game again, but I'd have to alt tab out of the game to check the walkthrough at least 200 times within a few hours.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I'm slightly dumbfounded then.
Those notes were from a previous version so I'm not sure if there are further criteria.
There are sometimes level criteria or previous quest criteria that very rarely show up due to the path taken.
Some players have mentioned older version saves do not always function correctly (not an issue I've noticed yet).

I have just started from scratch again (for v0.340) and am only on Friday of week one so far.
Sorry for not being more helpful.

Reactions: Facilus

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
if sleeping to pass the day didnt work upload your savgame to check :unsure:
There is also a condition to trigger the Witch Tea party > you must have received 6 speeches from Melissa (chosen the dialogue option "ask" 6 times I think)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes