wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
Im really interested in how you do this Mod, but Im only experienced with Unity/Unreal Engine and simple Save Editing.
Is there a guide or something I can read up on, to learn how RPGM works and how you reverse engineer / modify the game for something like this?
For RPG Maker games it's actually relatively "simple". You really only need to know the basics of how RPG Maker works, because you do everything using the same editor the game is created with (so you'll need a copy of that version of RPG Maker).

There's going to be some differences depending on which version of RPG Maker the game was made with (these days mostly MV and some VX Ace), but the stuff relevant for something like this mod is basically the same, ignoring minor changes in how everything looks.

A tutorial goes over pretty much everything you need: how to create/edit maps, creating events, and using the database, which stores common events that can be called from multiple places.

After that you can pretty much make whatever changes you want. So in the case of a gallery mod, it's basically the following workflow:

* Find character that initiates the scene you look for on a map.
* Find the functions that are called to show the images, text, etc. (either directly on the character, or in a common event that is called from the character).
* Copy the relevant parts to a gallery map you created.
* Make cosmetic/functional changes as desired (remove area transitions and anything that modifies the game variables; replace state checks (lust, current party members, first time scene) with choices so the player can choose the variant they want to see; ensure all animations play correctly).

Reactions: Tarel8649 and v3n3

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Guys is there way to fuck ghost girl on hunt with Eric, Jaina and Rose? Jaina mentioned it one paarty talk.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Ooh, I noticed the 'gay' tag on this game. Can someone tell me: just how gay can the protagonist be (how many guys can they get with)? Is it possible to do a gay-only playthrough without any straight or lesbian content?

Reactions: RedRaven69

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Ooh, I noticed the 'gay' tag on this game. Can someone tell me: just how gay can the protagonist be (how many guys can they get with)? Is it possible to do a gay-only playthrough without any straight or lesbian content?
See this post
Warlock and Boobs [v0.340.1 Hotfix 1] [boobsgames]
It's not possible to do a gay only walkthrough
The MC might be considered casually bi-sexual but probably not more (terminology is subjective obviously)

Reactions: Zedire

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Kinda strange that all the "women" have bigger dicks than the guys in this game.

Im mean, im all for krowly being futa but sadly the dick growth potion is only temporary :cry:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Kinda strange that all the "women" have bigger dicks than the guys in this game.

Im mean, im all for krowly being futa but sadly the dick growth potion is only temporary :cry:
Krowly and Eric's - not 100% sure about Derek's, or that Orc's, or even the Butt bandit's
And the women who summon up those phenomenal phalluses have powerful enough magic not to need a potion

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
See this post
Warlock and Boobs [v0.340.1 Hotfix 1] [boobsgames]
It's not possible to do a gay only walkthrough
The MC might be considered casually bi-sexual but probably not more (terminology is subjective obviously)
That's a real shame cos I love the art style and colors of this game. I should have done a search to find that comment you linked to, but thank you for taking the time to reply to me with the info I was after! :)

Reactions: Asyran and Staimh

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Here's the game with the gallery mod already installed, for those who are unable to extract with rpg maker decrypter.

Just extract the game and run the exe. Gallery should be available immediately.

(Works only for v0.340.1)

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Hello there guys, backing from an time offline from F95, I'm bringing an update of the Fanart Comic with the 10th and 11th parts from this comic made by Omega Rabbit for who's interested.

Reactions: gragos
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes