sidsidsid008

Jun 5, 2017
With this game a lot of scenes are only available as you go through certain sequences (and some are unrepeatable) so a late save game won't help
Additionally a lot of scenes are dependent on the RNG
So trying to get all the scenes off a save file is pretty impossible

Because of this (and there are only 30 save file slots) I don't bother keeping them
You might be lucky but even if you get one you will miss a lot of scenes

So is there anyway I can get a gallery of the scenes without having to download a bunch of programs?

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
what days does Juliet teach at the church? im trying to initiate the Derek quest but hes never alone in the tavern

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
If I recall correctly, it's Friday, but you have had gone through the event in sunday that Juliet will start teaching.
Yeah I had missed the Sunday event. Now I have his quest to find a wife but apparently I need to do Sebastian’s quest first. This game is a puzzle itself lol.

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
So to trigger fina and astra's scene i have to help fina in wednesday morning and read fan mail. But i cant find this fan mail, please can someone tell me where

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
So to trigger fina and astra's scene i have to help fina in wednesday morning and read fan mail. But i cant find this fan mail, please can someone tell me where
This game often has multiple criteria for certain scenes to occur
Fina and Astra double facial scene
Relationship with Fina must be greater than 50 (may work at exactly 50)
I would work on the assumption Lust must be greater than 100
It wouldn't surprise me if there were a further RNG check
On a Wednesday morning offer to Help Fina with paperwork; The dialog triggered is different from the normal helping Fina with office paperwork; Astra comes downstairs and catches Krowly reading fan mail, shouts to Fina ...

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
For anyone interested, here's the gallery mod I created for the game.
Its currently updated for v0.340.1 Hotfix 1.
Other versions will NOT work.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your bedroom.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
Im really interested in how you do this Mod, but Im only experienced with Unity/Unreal Engine and simple Save Editing.
Is there a guide or something I can read up on, to learn how RPGM works and how you reverse engineer / modify the game for something like this?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes