kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Alright, so.. I am having a problem, I just downloaded this game and extracted it because I want to try it out, but I can't play it.

Everytime I execute it, it gives the following error:

"File corrupted!
Please run a virus-check and then re-install the application"

Does somebody know how to fix this? There's nothing on my anti-virus that could be messing with it, I didn't really have any errors or needed to put it in exceptions.. nothing, just extracted, tried to play.. and boom, download also never failed, I re-downloaded it a couple times but it still gives me the same error.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Alright, so.. I am having a problem, I just downloaded this game and extracted it because I want to try it out, but I can't play it.

"File corrupted!

Does somebody know how to fix this? There's nothing on my anti-virus that could be messing with it, I didn't really have any errors or needed to put it in exceptions.. nothing, just extracted, tried to play.. and boom, download also never failed, I re-downloaded it a couple times but it still gives me the same error.
If you have symbols attached to the folder path it will throw a error as the scrips are in russian.

Last edited:

haa ooloo

May 23, 2021
hey if anyone can help, every time i start the game all of the words are boxes. i've tried starting the game but theres no font just boxes

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
hey if anyone can help, every time i start the game all of the words are boxes. i've tried starting the game but theres no font just boxes
It's quite possible I won't be able to help but ...
It looks like you may not have certain fonts registered on your system
- or you have some incorrectly registered
What operating system [OS] are you using ?
Does your OS have a font application ?
(for example Microsoft has something called Character Map)
Maybe provide a screenshot of that application showing some of the selectable fonts

Reactions: haa ooloo

haa ooloo

May 23, 2021
It's quite possible I won't be able to help but ...
It looks like you may not have certain fonts registered on your system
- or you have some incorrectly registered
What operating system [OS] are you using ?
Does your OS have a font application ?
(for example Microsoft has something called Character Map)
Maybe provide a screenshot of that application showing some of the selectable fonts
i dont think it's my os since i've played earlier versions fine in the past but i have windows 10, and the only selectable fonts are vl gothic.
and yes i have character map

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
i dont think it's my os since i've played earlier versions fine in the past but i have windows 10, and the only selectable fonts are vl gothic
OK - not sure where to go if everything shows up in Character Map
Does other software - word processors / spreadsheets work

haa ooloo

May 23, 2021
OK - not sure where to go if everything shows up in Character Map
Does other software - word processors / spreadsheets work
yes, word processors and spreadsheets work and is there a specific site i can download these fonts from

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
yes, word processors and spreadsheets work and is there a specific site i can download these fonts from
I'd just search for Microsoft free fonts - but if you already have MS Sans Serif, Arial and Times Roman I would expect most other fonts to eventually resolve to one of those

Reactions: haa ooloo

mir4nda

Jul 28, 2019
how to install this gallery mod? i already follow the instruction to open the file instal.ps1 with power shell, but it show error said Game.rgss3a not found, i extract the mod rar on the game folder

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017

"File corrupted!

If you have symbols attached to the folder path it will throw a error as the scrips are in russian.

ysukkkk

Aug 9, 2021
OK - regarding Astra and Eric dancing
Krowly's relationship with Astra at 101
Krowly's relationship with Eric at 95
Krowly's relationship lust with Eric at 0
Krowly approaches Astra and she responds (not sure this is necessary)
View attachment 1295481
After which Krowly asks Alice to dance and
View attachment 1295483
Astra and Eric can be seen dancing as well

So again if you are alreday filling the relationship requirements there must be some other trigger
how to change cloth, i have lingerie but i dont know how to change it

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
how to change cloth, i have lingerie but i dont know how to change it
Whoever you want to change clothing for must be in your party
Then when you go to the menu and select Equipment you can select which party member

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes