Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
You are the one getting your panties in a bunch over someone sharing photos, who is the real snowflake?
I said that because the dev kindly asked to not post patreon content here, only the updates that are public, so I stopped in respect of his efforts that he put in his works.

In all due fairness, he's not acting like a snowflake. He's not asking for special treatment, or acting like he's due something for nothing.
Oh, here we have other meanings for snowflake, it's a person with a fragile personality, that doesn't accepts to be contraried in their beliefs.(mainly when they're wrong, like this case.)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Oh, here we have other meanings for snowflake, it's a person with a fragile personality, that doesn't accepts to be contraried in their beliefs.(mainly when they're wrong, like this case.)
Ironically, that's more in line with the overused and misunderstood meaning of it.

The insult stems from the myth that no two snowflakes are alike, that each one is unique of structure. This lead to "Well aren't you a special little snowflake" and then just "snowflake"

In 70's USA, it was also used in a more racial sense to describe either white people or black people who "acted too white"... Easily the stupidest use of it as an insult :LOL:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Any incest content in this game?
It was. You can fuck your sister (boobjob and anal for now). But patreon rules. Now she si stepsister, but you can change it in cheat room.
Also there is gilf wich MC call grandmom, but she isn't.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Any incest content in this game?
It was. You can fuck your sister (boobjob and anal for now). But patreon rules. Now she si stepsister, but you can change it in cheat room.
Also there is gilf wich MC call grandmom, but she isn't.
Let's not forget the relationship of Eric and his mom Jenna, that is incestuous too, and damn they fuck a lot. It works the same way that Krowley (MC) and his sister Jill and you can change how they call each other when you start a new game or in the cheat room.

king434

May 28, 2020
Does anyone know why a golden idol figurine is needed?
are you asking because you have one?
you can either sell it, or keep it cause Issa's repeatable quest sometimes asks for it.
other then that, it's just random loot

Den1993

Oct 29, 2019
are you asking because you have one?
you can either sell it, or keep it cause Issa's repeatable quest sometimes asks for it.
other then that, it's just random loot
Thanks for the answer. There is something else.
I'm having problems with the "Juliette's dungeon" quest. I found a dungeon, but Juliet doesn't have a dialogue option.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Just had a couple minutes on hand and thought I'd give it a shot.

Experimental De-grinder mod:
- Monsters now give an XP reward based on their health if they don't have any xp reward.
(Boss monsters with large xp reward remain the same, any monster without xp will give their hp /100 as xp: A slime with 100 hp -> 1 xp)

EDIT: The relationship boosts have been removed, due to a bug in the script that caused the values to grow exponentially.
For anyone who has issues with the relationship variables, you can use the program below to also generate a RPG Maker VX Ace project file and put it into the game's main directory. This allows you to open and playtest the game with RPG Maker VX Ace. (Launching the game from the editor).
With F9 you can open a menu that allows you to manipulate your variables. You can use this to fix any bugged relationship values.
If you've used this "cheat", please check your relationship stats and fix them if needed (or load an earlier save if you haven't spent too much time playing).

Step 1:
Download: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
=> File -> Open -> Select the Game's "Game.rgss3a" archive.
=> Tools -> Extract All Files

Step 2:
=> Copy the contents of the Decrypter's "Extract" folder into the game's main folder.
This is what the folders inside the main folder will look like (Data & Movies will be new)
View attachment 1311144

Step 3:
=> Remove the "Game.rgss3a" archive from the folder. It's no longer needed and the game will otherwise default to this, instead of the now copied files.

Step 4:
=> Extract the Scripts file from the attached Scripts archive into the "Data" folder and overwrite the existing file.

My tests so far have shown this to work. If there are any problems, let me know. If I've missed some variables, do tell.

Important: The above procedure makes this "mod" compatible with all future patches, so long as the developer does not change the engine's scripts files, which I've sneakily manipulated. :WeSmart: Like a ninja.
Discovered a bug in my scripts file. Please check the post above for a fixed file, and check to make sure it didn't bug your relationships. Ways to fix it are outlined in that post, too. The doubling of relationship stats has been removed for now.

Reactions: leechurch

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
That's it. Returning to the village, Juliet has no dialogue. I can only call her with me or flirt.
Only thing I can think is did you definitely do Preparation item 4 and get the message
Preparation: Try out the door in the chamber "No idea how to open it.";
If yes then there must be some other trigger which I unwittingly already had done in my playthrough

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
It would be a nice interaction drinking the potion for a huge cumload, and cumming inside a girl's tits. Or maybe even drinking it from them

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
anyone figured out how to do the Restoration Quest.
edit: So I figured that the restoration quest had to do with a parcel quest you get from Sebastian who I believe is the store owner in the village, question is I don't how to activate that quest.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes