stir1999

Sep 6, 2018
Hello, I've recently lost all my saves, and really don't want to start from scratch. Does anyone have a save from versions around 336 or 337?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Hello, I've recently lost all my saves, and really don't want to start from scratch. Does anyone have a save from versions around 336 or 337?
Sorry, I have only one save that is for the actual version of the game, if you want, it's linked on the OP.

Reactions: Staimh

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Last edited:

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Just had a couple minutes on hand and thought I'd give it a shot.

Experimental De-grinder mod:
- Monsters now give an XP reward based on their health if they don't have any xp reward.
(Boss monsters with large xp reward remain the same, any monster without xp will give their hp /100 as xp: A slime with 100 hp -> 1 xp)

EDIT: The relationship boosts have been removed, due to a bug in the script that caused the values to grow exponentially.
For anyone who has issues with the relationship variables, you can use the program below to also generate a RPG Maker VX Ace project file and put it into the game's main directory. This allows you to open and playtest the game with RPG Maker VX Ace. (Launching the game from the editor).
With F9 you can open a menu that allows you to manipulate your variables. You can use this to fix any bugged relationship values.
If you've used this "cheat", please check your relationship stats and fix them if needed (or load an earlier save if you haven't spent too much time playing).

Step 1:
Download: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
=> File -> Open -> Select the Game's "Game.rgss3a" archive.
=> Tools -> Extract All Files

Step 2:
=> Copy the contents of the Decrypter's "Extract" folder into the game's main folder.
This is what the folders inside the main folder will look like (Data & Movies will be new)
1626905016071.png

Step 3:
=> Remove the "Game.rgss3a" archive from the folder. It's no longer needed and the game will otherwise default to this, instead of the now copied files.

Step 4:
=> Extract the Scripts file from the attached Scripts archive into the "Data" folder and overwrite the existing file.

My tests so far have shown this to work. If there are any problems, let me know. If I've missed some variables, do tell.

Important: The above procedure makes this "mod" compatible with all future patches, so long as the developer does not change the engine's scripts files, which I've sneakily manipulated. :WeSmart: Like a ninja.

Last edited:

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
Ive managed to start Juliette quest by messing with 441 switch, but whats the regular way?

Ive found hideout - its called fottress in the desert.

How make bandits busty?

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
New Post from JUL 22, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bruh...
If BG was an expensive artist I wouldn't say a thing, but the man charges 3$/month for his highest tier, this shit is cheap even for me that lives in Brazil and my currency is more fucked(about 5.2x a dolar) than the boys and gals in this game, I know that you post here for that who can't pay, but ffs, the updates are free, so let's at least respect his work and do not post the content destinated to his Patreons. And this for not to mention the amount of sketches and variations that he posts every month.
214041251_1709226952602421_1672413009485948326_n2.jpg

BBC King

May 8, 2021
*Virtue Signaling*
I mean no one said you had to look, doesnt give you the right to preach to everyone else here. If you care so much go donate or better yet, delete your f95zone account. If that guy didnt do it someone else wouldve and if people want to support someones content they will, we dont need you on your high horse acting holier than thou.

Reactions: darth sion

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I mean no one said you had to look, doesnt give you the right to preach to everyone else here. If you care so much go donate or better yet, delete your f95zone account. If that guy didnt do it someone else wouldve and if people want to support someones content they will, we dont need you on your high horse acting holier than thou.
I felt talking to an average Brazilian and our ''hihi took advantage'' spirit, ngl.
But ok snowflake, got it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You are the one getting your panties in a bunch over someone sharing photos, who is the real snowflake?
Meanwhile, you don't understand what virtue signalling is, but uses it anyway.

He's not trying to convince boobsgames that he's the single greatest fan, or for everyone to think he's "oh-so virtuous" when he's actually not.

But ok snowflake, got it.
In all due fairness, he's not acting like a snowflake. He's not asking for special treatment, or acting like he's due something for nothing.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes