Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
anyone figured out how to do the Restoration Quest.
edit: So I figured that the restoration quest had to do with a parcel quest you get from Sebastian who I believe is the store owner in the village, question is I don't how to activate that quest.
Quest walkthrough: Restoration
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
How to unlock the battle nun scenes
At the moment I think this is as close as you can get to repeated Battle Nun encounters
After you have entered Melissa's Old Tower there will be a Battle Nun patrolling the area
There is a random hunt "You have found ruins.."; Area is titled "Old Ruins"; There are three statues around an old church; The statues to the east will slide aside; Enter the church; On leaving the church Battle Nuns approach;

Reactions: crazydave3226

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
not in the game yet
Ahh good to know, thanks

At the moment I think this is as close as you can get to repeated Battle Nun encounters
After you have entered Melissa's Old Tower there will be a Battle Nun patrolling the area
There is a random hunt "You have found ruins.."; Area is titled "Old Ruins"; There are three statues around an old church; The statues to the east will slide aside; Enter the church; On leaving the church Battle Nuns approach;
I've actually reached this point already, it's just that I've seen pictures of Krowly sexing the nun and I thought they were in game.

Reactions: Ssato243 and Staimh

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Futa have both genitals.Maybe you mean "Trans" ?
Technically speaking, Futa applies to both.
It really comes down to the work in question and the author/dev. Yes, even in Japan.

Jaina has no female reproductive organs, but is specifically classified as futa, the same as the Futa Elves.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leechurch

Dmitry1605

May 3, 2020
Technically speaking, Futa applies to both.
It really comes down to the work in question and the author/dev. Yes, even in Japan.

Jaina has no female reproductive organs, but is specifically classified as futa, the same as the Futa Elves.
u saw what she have under balls? rly?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
u saw what she have under balls? rly?
Krowly is currently only able to fuck her ass, or tongue her ass, jerk her off or suck her off.
Jaina's never been shown doing anything involving any sort of internal female anatomy of her own, and neither have any "naturally futa" characters, so the logical inference is that they don't vaginas.

If they did, Krowly would already have been tonguing and fucking their pussies.

• Thinking Face

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Scenes with super nuns.
But Alice is honestly not particularly personally liked. But then can I have so, and the other will like it on the contrary.
I would very much like the story of the fucking nipples continued, and Jill, by the way, the nipples are just perfect for this. Just can be developed this topic not only on Carla, but also add Jill.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes