pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
This question has already been asked several times in this topic.

And the answer is : this picture IS NOT present in the game, and so can't be accessed in it.

I'm not quite sure, but I think someone has written that it was in fact an old fan art.

Anyway, then problem is that this picture is still present into the main (i.e. first) post of this topic while it should be removed; or else, I guess its' not the last time the same question will be asked.

Reactions: sparton297

DongusRex

May 14, 2019
For anyone interested, here's the gallery mod I created for the game.
Its currently updated for v0.341 Hotfix 3.
Other versions (except for hotfixes maybe) will NOT work.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your bedroom.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
Does this still work with v0.350.0.4?

Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
Can anyone help me getting Juliette to join topless night? I have both Alice and Juliette around 100 points but Alice is not dancing topless but cleaning. i can ask her to dance but only in the evening and after that it's night so i can't talk to Juliette

Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
Can anyone help me getting Juliette to join topless night? I have both Alice and Juliette around 100 points but Alice is not dancing topless but cleaning. i can ask her to dance but only in the evening and after that it's night so i can't talk to Juliette
I had to get the RP from Jaina up

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I finally did it but for some reason when returning to this game the shield spells seem weaker since they don't cast as a sub menu to guard like it was before I guess the learning spell update, which makes casting them pointless if enemies can just beat your attack speed of you casting them.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes