Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
fuck I lost count LOL
pls fix it
  1. Darkwood
  2. Elizabeth

would name dis game Warlock and Ass LOL
You left out Fina's ass or pussy when she's bathing at the waterfall in the forest, and "Darkwood" is Elizabeth - Elizabeth Darkwood, who like all Futas in the game, has no vagina.

Reactions: AgentFakku

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well I was referring to the current content in the game where neither has been "shown" with others. As far as Alice she seems to be the one most players would have an issue with being with other NPC's, I personally have no issue with girl on girl but some are more sensitive to even that. Jill hasn't been around the village "so far", anything beforehand might just be "rumors" but I think she is a big ol hoe but whatever.

I may be coming off wrong here. I am trying to defend the game but I also understand players wanting that one "unicorn" who is solely for Krowley/Player which makes sense because Alice doesn't like when Krowley has sex with Juliette when she sees it.
Tbh, when you think about it. If Krowley got his "Unicorn", wouldn't that mean he would be NTRing her everytime he goes out for a romp in the hay with the other characters? Imo, if there is going to be a monogomous Alice route, it should be a "Good end" where you get to engage in various acts with her (Think Domina if you choose to submit to end your quest and become one of the Domina's sub).

You've got a ball-gag in Krowly's mouth... Un-equip it.
That definitely would make it harder to cast spells lol

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Tbh, when you think about it. If Krowley got his "Unicorn", wouldn't that mean he would be NTRing her everytime he goes out for a romp in the hay with the other characters?
Yes, but the tag isn't applied for that.

It's purely for when a character who's in a relationship with the MC is cheating on them... Which in no way stops all the idiots who cry "NTR!" when a female character is riding the dick of a male character that isn't the MC, aka "them".

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
That's not particularly helpful, since the quest appears to be from the previous update, and it's not named "matter of order" in the v0.3.50.0 changelog
It's only called that in the new v0.350.1 changelog

Anyway, this is the bit that you need to read, I think. I haven't actually had time to check, but I assume that's the quest that needs doing
Thanks for the info and not being an ass like the other guy :)

Reactions: leechurch

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Can the MC get fucked by the spa guard in exchange for being allowed inside the spa in the game yet? If not, any idea which update version that is being planned for?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes