leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Look at the changelog in the OP...
That's not particularly helpful, since the quest appears to be from the previous update, and it's not named "matter of order" in the v0.3.50.0 changelog
It's only called that in the new v0.350.1 changelog

Anyway, this is the bit that you need to read, I think. I haven't actually had time to check, but I assume that's the quest that needs doing

v0.350
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's not particularly helpful, since the quest appears to be from the previous update, and it's not named "matter of order" in the v0.3.50.0 changelog
It's only called that in the new v0.350.1 changelog
It's as helpful as what you've done, which is quote from the changelog.

If either of them have an ounce of common sense, they'll see the "not-named" quest being referenced, and do what it says to start it.
If they don't, then not even your quoting from the OP would be of use.

• Angry
Reactions: mrttao

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Have the 'clear feelings' and 'reading of the mind' spells been moved? Haven't played properly in a few months, started a new save with this version, but they don't seem to be in the books by the bed like they used to be?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How can I get Crowly strong so he's not a wimp.
Either cheat, or realise that he's not a physical combatant. He's been studying to become a Warlock, so magic.

The game already told you about getting XP, unless you skipped that rather important explanation at the beginning...

I sware as it is I wouldn't even call this a game and I think the creator is just a sadist that gts off on thinking how every awkward thing he's done for this game just makes it harder to play.
Maybe he is, or you're playing the game wrong.
There is a fair amount of grinding to do, but there's also a cheat room in the game that can help with some of the grinding, and not losing every combat encounter.

Krawly aim is shit he can never 1 hit anything
Not a lot of games have their protagonist "1-shotting" opponents... You could always cheat.

his defense is shit and he is super susceptible to every status ailment so seriously how the fuck do you get to a level where you can actually play and have fun!
There are various potions and spells that ameliorate those issues... Or you could cheat.

Sep 9, 2017
Are you talking about the Astra masturbation scene ?
Astra masturbation scene
Because this was added in an update and just worked for me I have no idea what the necessary triggers or the necessary relationship values for Fina and/or Astra are for this
Certainly works for me with Fina > 75 and Astra > 70
Arrive at Fina's office in the morning to help
Eric arrives apparently sent by Jenna and delivers a package to Fina (not sure of triggers for this)
On any subsequent Wednesday or Friday night go to Astra's bedroom
Witness Astra anally masturbating with a jade dildo
Looks like i need to trigger the Alice topless dance to unlock this scene lol
good to know

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Don't waste your time - unless you have A lOT of time to waste..... your better off finding a story on E-Hentai.com over spending 4 hours and using cheats..... its an RPGM.... which means it's shit to start..... only good RPGM so far it zombie camp....
Your opinion is incredibly biased, especially given the disingenuous 1-star "review" you posted.

For starters, only an idiot would waste four hours to "avoid gay stuff"... If it takes you that long, just to avoid gay content, then you suck at gaming in general.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
There are various potions and spells that ameliorate those issues... Or you could cheat.
To double-check (because maybe I'm dumb and ignore when something hits me/I hit back), is it just me or does cooked food 'slightly' buff total HP and MP each time it's eaten? Like, not to the point that spamming eating them makes Krowly unstoppable, but, every other time I'm glancing at those bars I'm missing a small chunk of HP/MP, like, not enough that I took a hit, but something?

Or do those bars shrink the more Hunger Krowley has? Because I am just now getting him to a full bar for the first time after like 2 weeks in-game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Timiase

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
To double-check (because maybe I'm dumb and ignore when something hits me/I hit back), is it just me or does cooked food 'slightly' buff total HP and MP each time it's eaten? Like, not to the point that spamming eating them makes Krowly unstoppable, but, every other time I'm glancing at those bars I'm missing a small chunk of HP/MP, like, not enough that I took a hit, but something?

Or do those bars shrink the more Hunger Krowley has? Because I am just now getting him to a full bar for the first time after like 2 weeks in-game.
Never tested food mechanics - maybe look closely next run through

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes