legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
I've been with this game for almost 2 years. MC has no character development. There's practically no warlock but there's a decent amount of boobs but sometimes it's on dudes and not dudettes. There is way too much Eric content and gay content. Gay filter doesn't do anything meaningful and essentially doesn't work. Also there's too much anal content.

Imma head out guys. Might return when MC isn't Eric anymore and original MC can actually bust a nut inside a vagina again.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
So i have a question, is this save at the start of the update (cuz i still see Eric having his normal body) & by "stats normalized" meant no save edit right?
this save as said in the post is from 0.350.0.4 at the end of it, the new update that's 0.350.1.2 I still doesn't played it, so, no full save from me until I play it.
And yep, my original save was edited to max stats and I forgot and updated it with all the stats maxed and I corrected this in this last save that I uploaded.

Aug 24, 2016
How do I get granny Agneizka to join topless Friday? I've been making tea and giving it to her whenever I force it to rain, but Jason still ends up at the tavern talking about Taisha. I don't need to make a new save, do I?

Reactions: leechurch

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
How do I get granny Agneizka to join topless Friday? I've been making tea and giving it to her whenever I force it to rain, but Jason still ends up at the tavern talking about Taisha. I don't need to make a new save, do I?
You'll have to wait one week(you can't use the cheat room, so you'll need to sleep all these days) from the day that Juliet accepts to participate on topless friday to make grandma Agnieszka join on it too.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
And yep, my original save was edited to max stats and I forgot and updated it with all the stats maxed and I corrected this in this last save that I uploaded.
In my opinion i do think its better if you don't edit the stats.

Cuz the way Boobsgame set Krowly up, he learns new thing as he level up or get stronger (which is probably why he's cap at level 10 even when i used saveeditor to give him more xp) so i'm not 100% trusting saves with max edited stats. It could potentially mess future updates up.

Reactions: Facilus

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
with the same reducto potion Krowly can make to remove his own boobs, being used to do the same to Eric's and Eric's inflated lips
Well technically it only remove 10 Erica points so after 10 days (resumably you don't do anything to Eric during that time frame) the bee sting lips will return. Its only a temporary solution.

The only true way of stopping it is to shut it down in the cheat room, which i personally thinks its a weird restriction to have. Other body parts of Eric always come with a conversation between him & Krowly so Krowly can decides whether or not Eric should keep that body particular body part, but the lips for some unexplained reasons is the only thing that don't have this. You have to go out of your way to cheat to actually stop it from happening.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well technically it only remove 10 Erica points so after 10 days (resumably you don't do anything to Eric during that time frame) the bee sting lips will return. Its only a temporary solution.
From the changelog itself...

Reducto potion also can be applied specifically to the boobs, to get rid of them, or to the lips to reduce the size. Using it also disables automatic transformation of chosen body part.

Reactions: leechurch

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
For Mac m1 users - it's ok with Parallels with Windows 11 ARM but you should change emulation settings: right click on Game.exe -> Properties -> Windows on ARM -> Change Emulation Setting -> Safe emulation -> Apply

P.S. One of the best games with drawing arts imho.
How do you open this with Parallels? Any time I try to open it, the window immediately crashes. Any idea what I could do to fix this? Other RPGM games do this too.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I've been with this game for almost 2 years. MC has no character development. There's practically no warlock but there's a decent amount of boobs but sometimes it's on dudes and not dudettes. There is way too much Eric content and gay content. Gay filter doesn't do anything meaningful and essentially doesn't work. Also there's too much anal content.

Imma head out guys. Might return when MC isn't Eric anymore and original MC can actually bust a nut inside a vagina again.
Well, sorry to say to you will never go back, the dev will never change anything because in the end, this is giving him a good amount of money. In the beginning i really liked krowly, but for a long time i really don't like the way that the game is focusing, the game is focused on the village, not just krowly and so i stopped playing a long time ago, i still look at the changelog to see if there is anything that may bring me back, but still, nothing, but to be honest, the first time that i talked with the dev, he already said that the game will be always a fuck fest, that nobody will "stay only" with one person and the focus is the village not only one person.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Well, sorry to say to you will never go back, the dev will never change anything because in the end, this is giving him a good amount of money. In the beginning i really liked krowly, but for a long time i really don't like the way that the game is focusing, the game is focused on the village, not just krowly and so i stopped playing a long time ago, i still look at the changelog to see if there is anything that may bring me back, but still, nothing, but to be honest, the first time that i talked with the dev, he already said that the game will be always a fuck fest, that nobody will "stay only" with one person and the focus is the village not only one person.
so I guess that means that the MC won't even get to have at least Alice to himself huh

Aug 24, 2016
You'll have to wait one week(you can't use the cheat room, so you'll need to sleep all these days) from the day that Juliet accepts to participate on topless friday to make grandma Agnieszka join on it too.
Ah, OK, that explains it. I'd been using the cheat room. Thanks alot.

Reactions: Facilus
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes