Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So does this game have alot of gay and futa content? Just asking before I try it so I dont waste my time.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
So does this game have alot of gay and futa content? Just asking before I try it so I dont waste my time.
Yes. Nearly half the content is gay/futa, maybe (more, depending on if you count big-boobed Krowley as a futa even though he lacks a vagina).

It has a good amount of straight content as well, but it has a strange aversion to penis-in-vagina sex. Lots of anal, very little vanilla.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
(more, depending on if you count big-boobed Krowley as a futa even though he lacks a vagina).
Jaina doesn't have a vagina, none of the Futa Elves have vaginas, and Melissa and Fina have theirs swapped for cock & balls when they use magic to become futas.
In other words, none of the Futa characters have vaginas.

Yes, yes, and Boobsgames included a "Gay Filter" as an option. It doesn't stop the existence of gay content, it still happens, you just won't see it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is it worth playing for the NTR ? Or don't have too much of it on it ?
There isn't any.
Like the "futa/trans protagonist" tag, it's been given in error.

Seeing as though the boobs on Krowly can stay permanently, will Krowly eventually get the same treatment that Erica is getting now?
Krowly's boobs aren't permanent per-se, they're magically induced via potion, and can be removed the same way.
They're only permanent if left that way.

Eric's entire feminisation is automatic after a quest, with the same reducto potion Krowly can make to remove his own boobs, being used to do the same to Eric's and Eric's inflated lips.

Reactions: iganasuK

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Jaina doesn't have a vagina, none of the Futa Elves have vaginas, and Melissa and Fina have theirs swapped for cock & balls when they use magic to become futas.
In other words, none of the Futa characters have vaginas.
[/QUOTE]
So there is no real futa aka hermaphrodites. Just trannies and magical trannies ;).

Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
Krowly's boobs aren't permanent per-se, they're magically induced via potion, and can be removed the same way.
They're only permanent if left that way.

Eric's entire feminisation is automatic after a quest, with the same reducto potion Krowly can make to remove his own boobs, being used to do the same to Eric's and Eric's inflated lips.
But I was wondering, that because you have the choice to not remove them, if that meant that something more, feminization wise, was coming in regards to Krowly.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So there is no real futa aka hermaphrodites. Just trannies and magical trannies ;).
No, there's lots of futas.
In this game, they just don't have vaginas.

But I was wondering, that because you have the choice to not remove them, if that meant that something more, feminization wise, was coming in regards to Krowly.
If Boobsgames wants to, or decides Krowly needs more optional feminisation (he's pretty feminine looking without boobs already), then there might be at some point.
The only one who can answer the question with any certainty, is Boobsgames himself.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes