Aug 29, 2020
OMG

________

Eric's transformation system

Reduction potion also can be applied specifically to boobs, to get rid of them, or to the lips to reduce the size. Using it also disables automatic transformation of chosen body part.

I have finished the work at the transformation system for Eric, and everything seams to be working fine.

Here is how it will be working in the next update.

After completing the quest "The Matter of Order" Eric will start to receive one Erica point every morning.

• If he has 7 points he get more feminine body.
  • 14 Erica points - longer hair
  • 21 Erica points - boobs
  • 28 Erica points - lips
  • 35 Erica points - huge lips.
  • If he sucks Krowly's dick and swallows the sperm he gets 1 Erica point.
  • If he gets Krowly's cum in his ass, he gets 1 Erica point.
  • If Krowly gives him Boobs potion during the hunt it gives Eric 5 Erica points.
  • If Krowly gives him Reducto potion during the hunt it gives him -10 Erica points.
It may sound grindy, but I don't want this changes to happen over night in game. It's new thing and it will take players' attention, of course, but letter player will be doing other things while the changes will be happening on the background.

Transformation is happening at the morning, not exactly when the number of points is reached.

After every transformation level reached there will be a dialogue with Eric about it. Some choices will tell the game if the player wants this transformation or not. For example if you tell Eric to cut his hair short he won't grow them out again.

I also added two cheats to the cheat room.

First one lets you choose how you want Eric to look, but it doesn't disable the automatic transformation. So he will be transformed accordingly at the next morning. Second cheat will let you disable/enable the automatic transformations - you can disable only lips growing for example. You can transform Eric using first cheat and then use the second one to make sure that he stays this way

Feel free to use these cheats if you don't want to wait for Eric's transformation.

Reducto potion also can be applied specifically to the boobs, to get rid of them, or to the lips to reduce the size. Using it also disables automatic transformation of chosen body part.

I hope it's not too confusing :)

Eric's character illustration, his portraits and every Eric's sex scene except cowgirl scene with Jenna has variants for all his transformations. Please after the upcoming update, tell me if after sex scene Eric's boobs will be floating around :D

I have also added dialogue about Eric into Jill's banters in the tavern.

Now I'm thinking about possible reactions/dialogues for Jenna and Astra. Don't know yet how they will react. There might be possible scenes in the future, like for example scene where Astra or Jenna is pegging Erica, but for now I'm focused on just dialogues or funny reaction scenes. Feel free to make suggestions, if you have some ideas.This part needs to be finished in the next couple of days.

The next update should be ready at December 12 as planned :)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
OMG

________

Reduction potion also can be applied specifically to boobs, to get rid of them, or to the lips to reduce the size. Using it also disables automatic transformation of chosen body part.

I have finished the work at the transformation system for Eric, and everything seams to be working fine.

After completing the quest "The Matter of Order" Eric will start to receive one Erica point every morning.

• 28 Erica points - lips
  • If Krowly gives him Boobs potion during the hunt it gives Eric 5 Erica points.
  • If Krowly gives him Reducto potion during the hunt it gives him -10 Erica points.
It may sound grindy, but I don't want this changes to happen over night in game. It's new thing and it will take players' attention, of course, but letter player will be doing other things while the changes will be happening on the background.

Transformation is happening at the morning, not exactly when the number of points is reached.

After every transformation level reached there will be a dialogue with Eric about it. Some choices will tell the game if the player wants this transformation or not. For example if you tell Eric to cut his hair short he won't grow them out again.

First one lets you choose how you want Eric to look, but it doesn't disable the automatic transformation. So he will be transformed accordingly at the next morning. Second cheat will let you disable/enable the automatic transformations - you can disable only lips growing for example. You can transform Eric using first cheat and then use the second one to make sure that he stays this way

Feel free to use these cheats if you don't want to wait for Eric's transformation.

Reducto potion also can be applied specifically to the boobs, to get rid of them, or to the lips to reduce the size. Using it also disables automatic transformation of chosen body part.

Eric's character illustration, his portraits and every Eric's sex scene except cowgirl scene with Jenna has variants for all his transformations. Please after the upcoming update, tell me if after sex scene Eric's boobs will be floating around :D

Now I'm thinking about possible reactions/dialogues for Jenna and Astra. Don't know yet how they will react. There might be possible scenes in the future, like for example scene where Astra or Jenna is pegging Erica, but for now I'm focused on just dialogues or funny reaction scenes. Feel free to make suggestions, if you have some ideas.This part needs to be finished in the next couple of days.

Nice, this update will be excellent I think

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Given the strong feeling NTR tends to generate, it might have been tagged like that from an abundance of caution. Something that was a bit NTR-y, so better safe than sorry.

Having said that, I don't recall anything that seemed to fit the bill of even being close to NTR.

Not my business, but if NTR is so distasteful to you to the point of being "triggered", why play an NTR-tagged game? The Dev mentioned that gay content could be turned off, but not NTR content.
Yeah, I feel like it's over reported because a few users really really don't like it. Even if it's just standard dating sim love triangle stuff or something with no actual NTR/cheating.

Reactions: KiraJames
Sep 4, 2020
Yeah, I feel like it's over reported because a few users really really don't like it. Even if it's just standard dating sim love triangle stuff or something with no actual NTR/cheating.
I'm pretty sure I don't really understand this NTR thing. Like you said, variations love triangles or two men vying for the attentions of the same woman are staples in Western romances. Think Romeo, Juliet, and Paris.

No big deal, right? One guy wins, another loses. Someone cheated? Tough luck, but plenty of fish in the sea, she didn't deserve you, let's go out for some beers and forget her, and all that stuff.

And my blase attitude pretty much proves that I totally don't understand NTR, since NTR seems to be a huge deal. That I can't see that means I'm probably looking at the wrong thing.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That I can't see that means I'm probably looking at the wrong thing.
Or... Now, bear with me on this, or you're not an insecure knee-jerk reactionary idiot who gets jealous over another character in a game/story being able to have sexual relations with a woman the protagonist isn't in a relationship with.

Hell, the key part of the rule for the NTR tag (it's specifically for Netorare only) is "designed to cause jealousy" which is clearly meant in regards to the protagonist, not the player.

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
OMG

________

• 28 Erica points - lips

As long as Eric an keep their dick (or lose it) with the transformations, I'm happy

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me where can i find wild carrots plzzzzzzzzz?
Anywhere in the forest - there are plants to be harvested
The locations that the plants occur are fixed
And can be harvested once per day (one specific plant - not wild carrots - can only be harvested at night)
The plant which grows each day in each location has some element of random chance
Simply approach and interact with them
There is one of these plant locations to the south of Eric's camp
(to get to Eric's camp leave the village to the south and travel west for two screens)

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
Aug 29, 2020
WaB. Poll. Pussyfucking scene

This sketch won the poll, and it's time to chose the characters :) Reminder - Alice, Rose and Eric won't be participating, since they got a lot of content recently.
I haven't expected this sketch to win at all, but I came up with the variants that can be interesting and can work in game I think.
  • Number 1. Krowly and Orc girl. Probably can happen after Krowly won a battle against an orc girl. Could also have a variant for Kestia.
  • Number 2. Krowly and Busty bandit. I think for both the leader and normal masked bandit after their transformation.
  • Number 3. Krowly and Diana (guard girl). Should work for her :)
  • Number 4. Krowly and Taisha. Our goblin girl needs some attention.
  • Number 5. Krowly and Lizzy. Just another way to feed a slime girl ^^
  • Number 6. Krowly and Juliette. She has other scenes, but doesn't have a pussyfucking one.
This is the poll for the future update. The next update is ready and will be posted at December 12 :)

Orc girl

Busty bandit

Diana

Taisha

Lizzy

Juliette

Feb 17, 2019
WaB. Poll. Pussyfucking scene

This sketch won the poll, and it's time to chose the characters :) Reminder - Alice, Rose and Eric won't be participating, since they got a lot of content recently.
I haven't expected this sketch to win at all, but I came up with the variants that can be interesting and can work in game I think.
  • Number 1. Krowly and Orc girl. Probably can happen after Krowly won a battle against an orc girl. Could also have a variant for Kestia.
  • Number 2. Krowly and Busty bandit. I think for both the leader and normal masked bandit after their transformation.
  • Number 3. Krowly and Diana (guard girl). Should work for her :)
  • Number 4. Krowly and Taisha. Our goblin girl needs some attention.
  • Number 5. Krowly and Lizzy. Just another way to feed a slime girl ^^
  • Number 6. Krowly and Juliette. She has other scenes, but doesn't have a pussyfucking one.
This is the poll for the future update. The next update is ready and will be posted at December 12 :)

Orc girl

Busty bandit

Diana

Taisha

Lizzy

Juliette
hope busty bandit wins

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes