Aug 29, 2020
WaB. Next scene poll 20

While I'm finishing the work on the update, lets choose the next scene that will be included in the next one.
These sketches are just ideas. First we will chose one of the sketches, and after that I will make another poll where we will choose the characters for this scene. You can choose as many as you like and also feel free to make suggestion about the characters.
Alice, Rose and Eric aren't participating in this poll, since they got a lot recently.
  • Number 1. I think this sketch could be nice for Rayna or for other big booty girl. Agnieszka maybe. Also could work with a big Slime Girl, when she defeats Krowly. Could also work for Mabel, Lizzy
  • Number 2. Old sketch. Could be a nice handjob/teasing scene. Will work with Jill, Jenna, Fina, Meril, maybe Sister Elizabeth. Maybe for a Thick Slime girl or Plant girl. Frotting scene in the spa with futa elf?
  • Number 3. Krowly's helping Rose to test huge dick potion on some orc girl. Or just a scene between orcs in the orc camp. I think it will have variants with different levels of penetration ^^ Also will work nice as a deepthroat scene with Sandra (one of the witches)
  • Number 4. Krowly caught somebody in action, or it's his dick can be sucked. Could work with Fina the best I think. Maybe with one of the witches or somebody in the spa. Maybe Jill?
  • Number 5. New one. Could be a nice missionary, or missionary buttfuck scene for busty characters. Fina, Sandra, Velena, Mabel, Busty Elf, Mother Sabrina or one of her lusty nuns. Taisha or Maruna. The sketch has futa version too. Could be non sex scene, just some character laying in the bed. Jaina, Mabel, Mother Sabrina.
  • Number 6. New one. Could be buttfuck or footjob scene. The girl already looks a bit like Rayna (blacksmith elf), could work for her. Maybe Fina, Juliette or Sister Elizabeth. Could also work with snake girl holding her tail up.
  • Number 7. It was drawn for the pussyfucking scene with Alice, but other sketch won. But we still can use it for somebody. Maybe for somebody who will better fit the expression. An orc girl, busty bandit, somebody else.Taisha? Could work with Lizzy I think.
  • Number 8. Can be used in the spa. Maybe not necessary for Krowly but for some other male client (Leaf, caravan guard Matthew) getting a massage from a futa elf. Instead standard futa elf could be used for Spa Manager. Other option is futa elf mouthfucking an orc guy in the elven wood. Maybe Krowly

mtaco

Jul 14, 2019
So I grinded to level 2 to try and beat the big slime and advance the main quest, and apparently I just didn't get the fireball spell. Is this a bug or do I need to do something for it? Because I don't think I can beat this slime without it.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
So I grinded to level 2 to try and beat the big slime and advance the main quest, and apparently I just didn't get the fireball spell. Is this a bug or do I need to do something for it? Because I don't think I can beat this slime without it.
this mechanic was changed in a recent update
to learn spells:
gain experience to advance in levels
during evening study at the desk in Krowly's bedroom (the candle should be alight when this is a possibility)

will need to do this on seperate evenings for each spell available to learn

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

mtaco

Jul 14, 2019
this mechanic was changed in a recent update
to learn spells:
gain experience to advance in levels
during evening study at the desk in Krowly's bedroom (the candle should be alight when this is a possibility)

will need to do this on seperate evenings for each spell available to learn
Thanks, figured out that either the gallery mod or the continuous mod were causing me to not learn spells while doing that. Fixed it by pasting the original files in again.

Reactions: Staimh

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the ntr really explains why the main character was getting screwed over
Except Krowly's never been the one on the receiving end of any form of NTR.

Hell, Krowly's probably buried his dick in as much pussy and ass as either Jaina or Fina by this point.

Reactions: leechurch

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
the ntr really explains why the main character was getting screwed over
I really dislike NTR and it triggers me a lot but I havent noticed any NTR in this game.

Edit: Im triggered by other things in this game. like the fact that there is no feminine body tf for MC, which makes the boobs look a bit weird in some art.

Last edited:
Reactions: PervyWanderer
Sep 4, 2020
I really dislike NTR and it triggers me a lot but I havent noticed any NTR in this game.
Given the strong feeling NTR tends to generate, it might have been tagged like that from an abundance of caution. Something that was a bit NTR-y, so better safe than sorry.

Having said that, I don't recall anything that seemed to fit the bill of even being close to NTR.

Not my business, but if NTR is so distasteful to you to the point of being "triggered", why play an NTR-tagged game? The Dev mentioned that gay content could be turned off, but not NTR content.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As for NTR, there are multiple flavors of that... Kink:

Netorare = Losing your partner to someone else. Example; Spouse cheats while you are at work.

Netorase = Consensually allowing your partner to have relations with someone else. Example; Pimping them, swinging, or betting them in a wager.

Netori = YOU taking someone else's partner. Example; You being the affair partner.

The key thing to NTR is the CONTEXT of the situation. Some scenarios that would NOT be NTR include:

* Being the jealous obsessee of another's partner.

* Being with a widdowed person.

* Being with someone post breakup.

Note that I am NOT a fan of NTR, just someone who's spent enough time on here seeing others talking about the forbidden tag.

ChampOfTime

Sep 19, 2020
Hello, can somebody tell me how to get the Concentration spell, please. Been wondering around all the waterfalls on the village and nothing yet

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes