Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I cannot figure out what I'm missing to trigger this Astra scene on Wednesday night...

The walkthrough says this...

Masturbate → [image scene]; she notices Krowly; if Astra ≥ 30 she lets him watch her and finish (-50 lust), otherwise she chases him out of the room. (Got this scene no problem)

Unlocked by talking to Fina in the morning on Wednesday or Friday, if a certain quest is complete and Krowly has masturbated at least 3 times during voyeurism scenes.

I'm confused...
Are you referring to this scene ?
Astra masturbation - Wednesday night
have you seen this post ?
Warlock and Boobs [v0.350.0.4] [boobsgames]

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Is there an up-to-date walkthrough of all available h-scenes and how to get them? I just wanna make sure I don't miss any.

Feb 17, 2019
New staff.

Rose's BE titfuck scene variants
Variants of the illustrations for the breasts expansion scene with Rose. I want her to be playing with her pussy while sucking on the dick. Also she isn't used to huge boobs, so she is still focused on her mouth. You can tell how much Rose loves blowjobs by the amount of her oral scenes.
is it known if we will get a variant with her normal tits?

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
Is it possible to play with a mouse instead of keyboard like in other RPGMaker games? Hard to play and jerk off at the same time :/

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
So I'm assuming the next update is the one with Eric -> Erica content, right?

Might be a good time to revisit the game after skipping five or six updates.

Reactions: leechurch

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
Rose's yuge TIDDIES look fucking weird.... Doesn't matter, more Alice and Elizabeth is always great. Not random NPC or enemy fucking...

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Is it possible to play with a mouse instead of keyboard like in other RPGMaker games? Hard to play and jerk off at the same time :/
Yes I do it sometimes but you might need keyboard arrows for selecting in battles, avoiding traps, and monsters as mouse is usually not so go in doing these 3.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes