Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, sorry to say to you will never go back, the dev will never change anything because in the end, this is giving him a good amount of money. In the beginning i really liked krowly, but for a long time i really don't like the way that the game is focusing, the game is focused on the village, not just krowly and so i stopped playing a long time ago, i still look at the changelog to see if there is anything that may bring me back, but still, nothing, but to be honest, the first time that i talked with the dev, he already said that the game will be always a fuck fest, that nobody will "stay only" with one person and the focus is the village not only one person.
I love how this game is focused on creating a sexy dynamic between MC and the villaige as a whole. This sounds like heaven tbh and I wish more games would play with this idea.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Is the sheep quest broken or something? I restarted the game 2 times, cuz I thought it was glitched, but I still can't find that fucking sheep! Where is it?!
Am I doing something wrong, is there a specific time when it spawns? What's happening?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
That is just the problem, I checked all these locations multiple times and still no sign of him, do you really have to do it at the same time she gives you the task? What happens if you do it later?
you have to do it in the same time slot as she gives you the task

Reactions: Bob69

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Oh, so it depends on which DAY I started the quest? Monday-Sunday?
I believe Agneiszka only requests the task on a Monday or Thursday
(not strictly a quest - doesn't appear on the quest list)
Krowly must complete the task in the same time slot that Agneiszka requests it

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Oh, so it depends on which DAY I started the quest? Monday-Sunday?
AFAIR, this "quest" is available only on Monday or Thursday (and not during on the other days).

For instance, if you've started the "quest" (i.e. Agnieszka asked you to find Marvin) on Monday morning, you must find Marvin on the same Monday morning. Monday afternoon -or another day- is too late; the "quest" is over, you'll have to start another one on another day.

*** EDIT ***
And yes, Staimh is right: it's not really a quest (that's why I've rather called it a "quest" instead).

Reactions: Staimh

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
AFAIR, this "quest" is available only on Monday or Thursday (and not during on the other days).

For instance, if you've started the "quest" (i.e. Agnieszka asked you to find Marvin) on Monday morning, you must find Marvin on the same Monday morning. Monday afternoon -or another day- is too late; the "quest" is over, you'll have to start another one on another day.

*** EDIT ***
And yes, Staimh is right: it's not really a quest (that's why I've rather called it a "quest" instead).
Oh my God, it did work! I didn't know the quest reset every time I didn't find him, thank you for your help!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
so I guess that means that the MC won't even get to have at least Alice to himself huh
I wish that she was only for him, but the way that the game is i don't believe that she will be only for him, i respect the decision of the dev in doing this, but that why i stopped playing a long time ago, i really love the art, and i always said this to the dev, but i like games where you focus on one character, in this one, krowly have sex, but he is one of the characters that have the least development from the game, and being honest, krowly is just there to have a male mc, because at the time, that was the thing that bring most money on patreon, in my opinion, krowly is just the story teller of the village, and the dev doing almost 3.5k a month, i don't believe not even a little that something will change.

I love how this game is focused on creating a sexy dynamic between MC and the villaige as a whole. This sounds like heaven tbh and I wish more games would play with this idea.
Different folks different strokes, i personally like more about focusing on one character, but like i said, i respect the decision of the dev in doing, that's why the last version that i have played was when krowly fuck jill, i asked a lot for the dev for that, and that scene was amazing, for me, the game ended there, with krowly and jill...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes