thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I was hoping for a new Eric scene since he got a revamp into a bimbo doll. With the release of two new characters the dev should have worked more on them .Do a big quest and implement some sex pictures...Gonna wait few more months...

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I was looking through the game files (extracted pictures from the rgss3a file), and I noticed this image in there. Is it used anywhere?, or just an easter egg for now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are still a few "reminiscences" indeed, that have been present since a pretty long time and never used: like the 2 merfolk images too.

AFAIR, they have been present since the beginning (or at least since a very long time): I guess they are just forgets.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how to open the door ?
Or just find the correct combination (randomly determined each time) for the 3 levers; but you'll have to walk on the plate before the door for each combination, in order to check if the current combination is correct (i.e. the door won't open automatically just by putting the 3 levers in the correct position).

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
I defeat the futbol girls and don't get the sperm

Also where can I find the orc camp

This game has no order its a chaos

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is the game still extremely, impossibly, brokenly, difficult to play, which makes 9 out of 10 people delete the game, while 1 out of 10 scream "git gud scrub."?

• Haha
Reactions: PervyWanderer

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Is the game still extremely, impossibly, brokenly, difficult to play, which makes 9 out of 10 people delete the game, while 1 out of 10 scream "git gud scrub."?
Yep, still lacks a wow factor that open world games need to make it non force exploration.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Well in the last year Boobsgames clearly hasn't been influenced to modify this game's mechanics
Has added a few additional fetishes
And some changes have made some challenges easier
Collecting additional experience early on by studying spells - means first level upgrade is fairly straightforward now

So it is still (as far as I can tell) a fairly unique game on this site (hurrah !)

Last edited:

Pedro3po

May 23, 2017
MODT (Continuous world Mod)

(Mod for the current v0.343.0.2)

New version of the mod updated to the current version of the game. :cool:

Of course with new stuff!

- Little animation of Alice dancing

- Alice's "thank you" scene now takes place in her home. :love:
(Below I explain how to get the extra scene).

- Snu-snu chamber has been added to the continuous world.

- Compatible with elpax's gallery mod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some images of the new mod stuff:

View attachment 1423912

View attachment 1423836

View attachment 1423837

View attachment 1423838

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details of the modified scene:

Is a small "thank you" that Alice gives us after dedicating the whole day to her.
(Only active on Friday... after "Topless friday")

To get to see the scene we must spend the whole day with Alice.
(Details in the form of an spoiler, Although I think it's not that difficult to get it if the details)

Prerequisites:
Have MODT active.
Have enough relationship points with Alice to be able to activate the scenes in the tavern "The Stone Dragon".
Have activated the "Topless friday".

Progression:
On Friday mornings you can help Alice with laundry or cooking at home.
That same Friday you can flirt with her in the tavern or ask Carla for a lunch.
And that same Friday evening you must ask her to dance.

If you did everything correctly, the scene will be activated after finishing the dance. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:
Will you update for the current version?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It's not exactly secret any more, it's just been moved to an inaccessible area of the map.

This post from Segamegadrive01 shows where it is... As well as what it'll take to access it.
He say in current version is not aviable. Im not try last version, but room move every few version.
Bofore that was in tree next to Fina's house, before this in left wall of Fina's house, etc.

May 13, 2018
Has anybody who's had trouble booting the game up successfully identified and fixed the problem? I can't run this one no matter what I do.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes