michael205

Jan 30, 2018
I need help , i can't do anything beside walking using mouse. can't leave map (forest) that i'm on and monster just pass me by. Is there any way to "reload" me somehow ? I saved with this corruption.... rmb doesn't show menu.... keyboard is not responding :/

Fenval

Dec 12, 2017
I might face a little problem myself as well. I don't see which day we are anymore on my save. Surprisingly, I played quite a while until I noticed it. Anyway to fix that or I better try to catch up on an older save?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I might face a little problem myself as well. I don't see which day we are anymore on my save. Surprisingly, I played quite a while until I noticed it. Anyway to fix that or I better try to catch up on an older save?
On the save itself, or after loading it?

If it's the latter, press A...

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Is this even a game? Honestly it just seems like a collage of images in RPGM format, the plot seems to disappear and it doesnt seem like the world is anything other than a giant "memory room". IDK something just feels off while playing this I rather just sit in recollection room.
As mentioned in the foreword, this isn't a "defeat the demon king" sort of game. You have what Krowley likes/wants to do (perceive tits), and various methods of getting his or other's dicks wet, with an absolute value of 6% on characters that are unlikely to ever be lewded (that's an approximation, and by god I hope the ones I'm talking about are obvious). If you want engaging plothooks with every update that will leave you breathless and raving about how you can't possibly wait for another update but you can't be bothered to support the dev (very loose interpretation of your words, of course), this isn't that, no.

How the fuck does anyone get this fucker to run? Every time I run it, it flips out for 5 seconds of random sized black screens and then crashes entirely. Tried compatibility change (Windows 7 & 8), tried changing screen resolution (on both monitors in my dual monitor setup), tried hitting the minimize button when it first boots (as a smaller window that appears for <1 second on bootup), tried hitting F5 and F6 to adjust screen size on bootup. Nothing works.
You seem to be having general issues. I've forgotten what the 'run' key specifically is, but you should be able to directly set him to always run in the settings. Maybe make sure your system is able to run RPGM games in general? No idea what, exactly, you might need to update or check, but the issues you're having sound wild and not directly related to the game in itself. If other games seem to work fine, try deleting your local files for this one or unpacking the new version to a different directory and launch from there?

I defeat the futbol girls and don't get the sperm

Also where can I find the orc camp

This game has no order its a chaos
You need bottles to contain the sperm, which you can grab I think one for free from Krowley's table, and otherwise need to buy from Sebastian or have bottles leftover from used potions. And the orc camp is found to the right/above the bottom-most zone (have to get through there to access it, unless you can Teleport there).

There's a decent amount of order to the chaos.

Is the game still extremely, impossibly, brokenly, difficult to play, which makes 9 out of 10 people delete the game, while 1 out of 10 scream "git gud scrub."?
Nah, just use your noggin for a couple of consecutive seconds when facing a problem. Or, you know, look for the relevant answers and heed them.

No way to give eric boobs by the way ? Thanks.
Complete his relevant quest. Haven't actually done it myself yet, but it has been implemented according to the changelog, and is a gradual change once that quest is completed (that can be sped up or reversed).

Aug 29, 2020
Next scene poll 21

Mabel's scene will be ready soon, and I think we will need another scene this month, but I don't really know what I want it to be right now, so let's run the poll. I want it to be decided quick, so this time there will be only old sketches, no new ones.
These sketches are just ideas. First we will chose one of the sketches, and after that I will make another poll where we will choose the characters for this scene. You can choose as many as you like and also feel free to make suggestion about the characters.
Rose, Eric and Juliette aren't participating this time.
  • Number 1. I think this sketch could be nice for Rayna or for other big booty girl. Agnieszka maybe. Also could work with a big Slime Girl, when she defeats Krowly. Could also work for Mabel, Lizzy
  • Number 2. Could work nice for Krowly fucking futa elf, Iss, Mabel, Melissa, Busty elf.
  • Number 3. Krowly's helping Rose to test huge dick potion on some orc girl. Or just a scene between orcs in the orc camp. I think it will have variants with different levels of penetration ^^ Also will work nice as a deepthroat scene with Sandra (one of the witches)
  • Number 4. Krowly caught somebody in action, or it's his dick can be sucked. Could work with Fina the best I think. Maybe with one of the witches or somebody in the spa. Maybe Jill? Should work with a snake girl, maybe Kaaren
  • Number 5. Could be a nice missionary, or missionary buttfuck scene for busty characters. Fina, Sandra, Velena, Mabel, Busty Elf, Mother Sabrina or one of her lusty nuns. Taisha or Maruna. The sketch has futa version too. Could be non sex scene, just some character laying in the bed. Jaina, Mabel, Mother Sabrina. Maybe thicker character would work too. Agnieszka, Conda.
  • Number 6. I think it could work nice of Astra and Alice, maybe for a couple of goblingirls, for Sister Elizabeth and some female villager. Maybe Jill with somebody? Or Taisha's making friends among the girls in the village (probably with Jenna). Also Kaaren the snake girl can be using her long tongue on Krowly's ass. Not sure if it would work for Krowly and Jaina.
  • Number 7. Could be used for goblingirls, especially shamans (8 boobs!), for Alice with Astra, Sandra with Velena (busty witches), Sister Elizabeth and Jenna, Battle nuns.
  • Number 8. Can be used in the spa. Maybe not necessary for Krowly but for some other male client (Leaf, caravan guard Matthew) getting a massage from a futa elf. Instead of standard futa elf could be used for Spa Manager. Other option is futa elf mouthfucking an orc guy in the elven wood. Maybe Krowly accidentally summoned futa demoness instead of Meril. Could be used for the recent scene with futa elves and Leaf.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
As mentioned in the foreword, this isn't a "defeat the demon king" sort of game. You have what Krowley likes/wants to do (perceive tits), and various methods of getting his or other's dicks wet, with an absolute value of 6% on characters that are unlikely to ever be lewded (that's an approximation, and by god I hope the ones I'm talking about are obvious). If you want engaging plothooks with every update that will leave you breathless and raving about how you can't possibly wait for another update but you can't be bothered to support the dev (very loose interpretation of your words, of course), this isn't that, no.

You seem to be having general issues. I've forgotten what the 'run' key specifically is, but you should be able to directly set him to always run in the settings. Maybe make sure your system is able to run RPGM games in general? No idea what, exactly, you might need to update or check, but the issues you're having sound wild and not directly related to the game in itself. If other games seem to work fine, try deleting your local files for this one or unpacking the new version to a different directory and launch from there?

You need bottles to contain the sperm, which you can grab I think one for free from Krowley's table, and otherwise need to buy from Sebastian or have bottles leftover from used potions. And the orc camp is found to the right/above the bottom-most zone (have to get through there to access it, unless you can Teleport there).

There's a decent amount of order to the chaos.

Nah, just use your noggin for a couple of consecutive seconds when facing a problem. Or, you know, look for the relevant answers and heed them.

Complete his relevant quest. Haven't actually done it myself yet, but it has been implemented according to the changelog, and is a gradual change once that quest is completed (that can be sped up or reversed).
for Eric, I think i'm lost then i've completed all quests in the quest log aside from the one not finishable yet, so i don't know if i missed something or not :/ thanks.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
for Eric, I think i'm lost then i've completed all quests in the quest log aside from the one not finishable yet, so i don't know if i missed something or not :/ thanks.
Completion of 'The Matter of Order' is required, which procs from helping Fina after a certain point. It is mentioned in the changelog, you might need to check previous versions' changelogs for the details.

Reactions: Smiruk

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
I think defeating the demon king wouldn't hurt. Somewhere at the far end.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes