Feb 17, 2019

Updated character illustration for Sister Elizabeth. Her illustration was pretty old so I wanted to update it but I did my best to keep her the way she was. I just make the illustration more clean and polished and fixed a few details.
She will need a few more variants of her character illustration, the cleavage fuck variants, the topless and naked one, etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hope he reworks jaina's ones as well to make her more similar to her recent scenes

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
I remember a picture where Jenna( Eric's mom) had a dick during the anal scene is it in game, also is there a way to improve the resolution in full screen mode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leechurch
Aug 29, 2020

This booty won the poll for the next scene, and it's time to choose the character :) Depending on the characters the scene might be slightly altered - dick can go in the ass instead of the pussy, and the dude underneath can be rotated.
  • Rayna (the blacksmith) and Krowly. I guess she is the reason why this sketch won.
  • Agnieszka and Krowly. Another popular variant I think. She already has vaginal scene, so this will be anal.
  • Busty slime girl riding Krowly. Should be fun ^^ The boobs will be much bigger.
  • Mabel rides Krowly. She got a scene recently, but it's not like she has too many scenes.
  • Lizzy and Krowly. Krowly's pocket slime girl needs a butt and needs some love. Could be used for feeding Lizzy on defeated enemies (not sure yet). I mean their sperm, not the enemies themself.
  • Battle nun and an orc. There was that one battle nun that was interested in orcs... The dick probably goes in her ass.
  • Carla and Krowly. Because I can't say no to more scenes with Carla's butt.

Rayna (the blacksmith) and Krowly

Agnieszka and Krowly. Anal scene

Busty slime girl and Krowly

Mabel (minotaur girl) and Krowly

Lizzy (slime girl) and Krowly

Battle nun and an orc. Anal scene

Carla and Krowly

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017

This booty won the poll for the next scene, and it's time to choose the character :) Depending on the characters the scene might be slightly altered - dick can go in the ass instead of the pussy, and the dude underneath can be rotated.
  • Rayna (the blacksmith) and Krowly. I guess she is the reason why this sketch won.
  • Agnieszka and Krowly. Another popular variant I think. She already has vaginal scene, so this will be anal.
  • Busty slime girl riding Krowly. Should be fun ^^ The boobs will be much bigger.
  • Mabel rides Krowly. She got a scene recently, but it's not like she has too many scenes.
  • Lizzy and Krowly. Krowly's pocket slime girl needs a butt and needs some love. Could be used for feeding Lizzy on defeated enemies (not sure yet). I mean their sperm, not the enemies themself.
  • Battle nun and an orc. There was that one battle nun that was interested in orcs... The dick probably goes in her ass.
  • Carla and Krowly. Because I can't say no to more scenes with Carla's butt.

Rayna (the blacksmith) and Krowly

Agnieszka and Krowly. Anal scene

Busty slime girl and Krowly

Mabel (minotaur girl) and Krowly

Lizzy (slime girl) and Krowly

Battle nun and an orc. Anal scene

Carla and Krowly
I'm glad Rayna is winning, but daaaamn I'd love to see more Mabel or Carla :oops:

Reactions: PervyWanderer
Aug 29, 2020
Update

Unlocked

Quick edits of busty bandit character illustration I made for fun ^_^
Not idea for now how this will happen. Any suggestions? Maybe Krowly is tricking her into standard trope "you need my sperm to reverse the effect".
Also she needs a name. And the male version too of course. Anyway, hope you will enjoy it :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
What about a spell that allow krowly so self fuck himself,like a mini portal? That could be hot.
Just an idea

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is there plans to be able to make the mc futa form the start? and also real futa and not just adding breasts to a male?
Considering that none of the Futa in this game have vaginas, Krowly's not going to have one, and he will never be futa from the start since that negates part of the game - getting the boobs potion and then the reduction potion.

Also, he doesn't become a futa at all... Ever. He gets access to big boobs via magic potion, but he's still the same guy.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes