Aug 29, 2020

who has this screenshot, share it in advance, thank you
From Patreon:

Variants of the illustration for the scene with Rayna. With sperm and booty appreciation. I think it's important in this scene to have an option to choose which buttcheak to spank :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bara_Zac

Apr 17, 2021
You cant???
How? Is the save button missing? If it is missing, ur game is definitely fucked up and might want to download it again properly.
If u dont know how to save then u just have to right click or click escape and select the save option
I cant, I hear a sound when I try to save

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That cant be right. I have had sex with her without the dick. just havent played the game for a long time
Considering we've only been able to fuck her, (in the ass only and she automatically grows her dick regardless of starting when she doesn't have one), for a few versions now, I find that highly unlikely.

Alternatively, you're thinking of entirely the wrong character. Melissa is the witch in the tower north of the Elven Spa.

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Considering we've only been able to fuck her, (in the ass only and she automatically grows her dick regardless of starting when she doesn't have one), for a few versions now, I find that highly unlikely.

Alternatively, you're thinking of entirely the wrong character. Melissa is the witch in the tower north of the Elven Spa.
In that case the dev must have made a change. Yes, I'm talking about that melisa.

3mp1r3

Jul 12, 2017
I'm having a buy where the character constantly walks up. Starting a new save and I immediately get stuck in the kitchen. Anyone have a fix?

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
If I activate gay content, do I have to play it to progress the game or can I decide if I want to see the scenes or not?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes