Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Tried that, no luck. Checked driver on the keyboard too. They’re all up to date.
I know it might sound weird, but did you try pressing the arrow key that corresponds to the direction Krowly's going?
i.e. Krowly's going up, so press the up arrow.

I get a similar issue when loading a save after startup - Keeps scrolling through the save slots unless I press the corresponding arrow key.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
I know it might sound weird, but did you try pressing the arrow key that corresponds to the direction Krowly's going?
i.e. Krowly's going up, so press the up arrow.

I get a similar issue when loading a save after startup - Keeps scrolling through the save slots unless I press the corresponding arrow key.
The thing with saves at start up is linked to the position of your cursor to the game window. Usually it is somewhere below and the game keep tracking it and thinks, that you want to scroll down. You can try to move the cursor before opening saves, or just ignore it. It is annoying but imho there is nothing one can do.

Evands

Jul 20, 2018
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
After use Gallery mod the game can't start due to missing files, what did I do wrong?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The thing with saves at start up is linked to the position of your cursor to the game window. Usually it is somewhere below and the game keep tracking it and thinks, that you want to scroll down. You can try to move the cursor before opening saves, or just ignore it. It is annoying but imho there is nothing one can do.
Or, like I said already, just tap an arrow key once... Hey presto!

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Is there an option to fuck Sister Elizabeth in the pussy in this version?
And anyone know when new version may come out?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Is there an option to fuck Sister Elizabeth in the pussy in this version?
And anyone know when new version may come out?
I imagine there will/would be an appropriately-sized ruckus in the thread once that option becomes available, and generally within the first two weeks of a month, with bugfixes to follow, I think

• Haha
Reactions: Knightttt

henkje142

Nov 27, 2020
a few questions. 1 is there a good walkthrough because i follow one with only the quest but i dont know how to get stronger or make money. 2 i dont see a food or lust bar anywhere. and how do i get food ive been hungry but getting money for bread is so expensive

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
a few questions. 1 is there a good walkthrough because i follow one with only the quest but i dont know how to get stronger or make money. 2 i dont see a food or lust bar anywhere. and how do i get food ive been hungry but getting money for bread is so expensive
1. Take a closer look at the main game page.
2. Collect eggs from Eric's mom in the coop every morning at her request, this will give you an egg that you can cook. After a night with Carla, every next meal at the tavern is free.

P. S: Is it possible to starve to death in this game anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: TempTitle

henkje142

Nov 27, 2020
how do i get level 2 without doing the big slime girl quest because i cant defeat her not even close. and alost every other quest i need to have done something first

fafner25

Sep 20, 2017
use the cheat room in the basement of Crowley's house (lower right corner) and you will be happy

fafner25

Sep 20, 2017
how do i get level 2 without doing the big slime girl quest because i cant defeat her not even close. and alost every other quest i need to have done something first
use the cheat room in the basement of Crowley's house (lower right corner) and you will be happy

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes