Aug 29, 2020
Update
_______

Unlocked

Just a quick picture I combined from several existing images for fun ^_^ Something to look at while I'm working on other content. It's a bit rough, but I hope you will still enjoy it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 29, 2020
Update

________

One time Krowly had a strange dream, and Alice was there...
This one is just for fun too :D Sorry if it's not the way you want to see Alice. Again, it's just for fun, she won't be growing a dick in game.
The illustration with Rayna the blacksmith is coming along well, should be ready soon :)

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
mahn these polls r short
stopped one month of patreon
at least Rayna gettin a penetration scene

just one last elf in elven village dat Krowley aint fuck yet

Aug 29, 2020
Update

________

Unlocked

Another quick thing while I'm working on the illustration with Rayna. Mother Sabrina's almost letting her breasts free. I don't know if you can call it "topless", so let's call it nip slip.
Krowly could have fun with her boobs at some point ^_^
Hope you aren't annoyed with these small quick posts recently :)

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Update

________

One time Krowly had a strange dream, and Alice was there...
This one is just for fun too :D Sorry if it's not the way you want to see Alice. Again, it's just for fun, she won't be growing a dick in game.
The illustration with Rayna the blacksmith is coming along well, should be ready soon :)

I wish we could have it so all the female character could grow dicks eventually, like how Eric and Krowley can grow boobs

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I wish we could have it so all the female character could grow dicks eventually, like how Eric and Krowley can grow boobs
the note of caution I would raise here (and indeed for any changes of this sort)
Boobsgames does usually 'backstitch' changes quite thoroughly - so this would lead to a fairly significant amount of work
(and subsequent maintenance)

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

Topless variant for Mother Sabrina, the leader of battle nuns in the region. I think we will also need unarmed casual versions of her and battle nuns' illustrations. I want to add more small events in the monastery area, so it will find a use

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
I'm so lost... is there any other way than Hunting and Studying to increase EXP? Seems like a very tedious system if you can't gain exp from regular combat :s
Or for that matter, gettin new gear? :s

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I'm so lost... is there any other way than Hunting and Studying to increase EXP? Seems like a very tedious system if you can't gain exp from regular combat :s
Or for that matter, gettin new gear? :s
On a very technical level, EXP is not actually needed for anything besides gaining access to more spells (which in turn there are a number of them to research per advancement). Granted, a larger variety of spells is more useful for combat beyond pixies and slimes, but they in turn aren't necessary to fight until later quests (and can mostly be run past with enough space).

There's a cloak Krowley can wear that gives him slightly better stats for magic defense than physical defense (default clothes), iirc gained from leaving the house at night and choosing to dress appropriately, and a bikini that raises agility, and other various accessories that boost particular stats gained from dungeon chests, combat while hunting with Eric, or purchasing from particular NPCs.

Last edited:

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Something happened to the save option? Because I can only save when sleeping. Also, there is only tiny window and full screen? Wasn't supposed to have a middle term or something? Really like this game, I hope new updates are not making it worse, not being able to save when you want really hurts.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Something happened to the save option? Because I can only save when sleeping. Also, there is only tiny window and full screen? Wasn't supposed to have a middle term or something? Really like this game, I hope new updates are not making it worse, not being able to save when you want really hurts.
v0.350.2
What is new:
Comitment mode.
Can be activated at the beginning of the game. Makes it possible to save the game only at the morning after sleeping in the bed. Isn’t intended for the first playthrough, potentially can be buggy. Needs to be tested. No need to use it, if it’s not for you

Reactions: datarelay
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes