mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Can somebody tell me how to trigger Alice pussyfuck scene? I'm trying and every time noting. Thanks in advance.
IIRC the key is to focus on her. pester her all day to get vaginal sex on that specific day.
You have to rededicate an entire day to her every time you want to repeat that scene

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can somebody tell me how to trigger Alice pussyfuck scene? I'm trying and every time noting. Thanks in advance.
IIRC the key is to focus on her. pester her all day to get vaginal sex on that specific day.
You have to rededicate an entire day to her every time you want to repeat that scene
Make sure your points with her are high enough (go to the cheat room if needed).
Be helpful in the morning, don't play with her in the tavern during the day, and dance with her in the evening.
Rinse & repeat... Every time.

It's also in the changelog in the OP, so try checking there first.

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Is the ability to summon the succubus broken? I was able to do it exactly once, then the option never appeared again. I get that you're supposed to be able to do it once a day, but it never reset after sleeping.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Warlock and boobs v0.350.3.2
Version 0.350.3 with RTP .

by Harmless Arachnid

The saves from the previous version will work.
Thanks to the people who helped with this update:
Elizabeth Darkwood – new music track for the title screen
Criss — Sister Elizabeth’ pixel sprite
Mr. Roon - a lot of russian text fixes.
P. Whiskers - 2 scenes in the spa blowbooth.
Idler – Juliette's reactions to Sister Elizabeth’s buttfuck scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Added Hotfix to What's new.
Edit2: Added Hotfix v2 to What's new.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
Anyone got a save for 350.0.0 or even slightly older ? I scanned through the pages and found that the full save was updated to the latest 3.5.2.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes