decoder55

Jun 22, 2018
Hey all, I have had an issue for a while where when I run this game (in the menu to make new run) my arrows just fine unfortunately don't work, and when the Game starts introducing the MC, my character is messed up stuck going up in one direction. I can only move left intentionally. From then on I am stuck in the top left.

Edit: Figured it out, not sure why, but the Swiftpoint Z F'd it over, maybe because it has something like a controller within it that detects it's tilt/pivot angle. My theory is that anything that has the capability of calculating the pivot angle messes with the code for this game, so developer please fix this before full release!. I've also tested out on other RPGM games and it worked just fine with the mouse plugged in.

Games I've tested it on:
https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v21-12-20-naughty-netherpunch.1196/
https://f95zone.to/threads/crossdressing-in-camelot-v0-26-3-public-stickyicky.35768/
https://f95zone.to/threads/isekai-incubus-v0-9b-public-merkonig.87209/
So howd you fix this?

Having the same issue. Game is pretty much unplayable since you cant leave the first building.
Tried to unmap all key bindings but to no avail

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
Can't wait for next version

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Hello. I have a question, can you turn Eric in to girl (or futa) ? I'm pretty sure I saw him with tits on some art.

Apr 8, 2018
Hello. I have a question, can you turn Eric in to girl (or futa) ? I'm pretty sure I saw him with tits on some art.
You can't turn him into a girl but you can alter his appearance and have him grow breasts, making him more of a shemale than a futa (I think the only difference is having/not having a pussy) By having sexual encounters with Eric, fucking him in the butt and nutting in his mouth he gains Erica points (I think that's what it's called) and using boobs potions on him etc also increases this. So yes, Eric can be feminized.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Love this game, only thing I wish it had better was in game quest system to show you what quests you haven't completed yet, the current one doesn't show much and I hate having to look at patch notes for new quests/scenes, and I also don't have 10 hours to dig through the whole game searching new content that only shows up at certain times of the day etc etc or wish they would do away with the content only on certain days.
Glad Rayna finally got a new scene, hope theres some new orc content in their camp soon, seems like there hasn't been much going on there for a year+

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes