TempTitle

May 7, 2017
1. Take a closer look at the main game page.
2. Collect eggs from Eric's mom in the coop every morning at her request, this will give you an egg that you can cook. After a night with Carla, every next meal at the tavern is free.

P. S: Is it possible to starve to death in this game anyway?
According to the foreword, it is possible, but because the hunger meter is not terribly precise (hunger "increases" over time and eating gives a negative value, but the bar itself has no number) and it takes a while, I'll go with a solid "probably, but who wants to test it out?"

how do i get level 2 without doing the big slime girl quest because i cant defeat her not even close. and alost every other quest i need to have done something first
Some adjustments to fafner's guide; study the books in Krowley's room at night to learn new spells. Pay attention to his dialogue, as he will state a hint if you cannot immediately learn it (answers range from having a beer in your inventory to standing in a particular place near a waterfall and pressing the interaction key). Go on hunts midday with Eric to get mats to sell, or do a round of farming in the Morning to get ingredients to sell. Seek dungeons with him for a chance at equipment items.

If you get enough gold, and/or are ignoring alchemy, buy potions you will need from Rose in the tavern during the Day. The slime girl (and all slimes iirc) are 'weak' to the ice spell, so if you study properly you should have access to that before long.

Speaking of which, get most XP from studying obtained books/papers in the basement, and completing Quests. Check journal for details, though you will not be informed how much experience you 'will' get from completing them, only once they are complete.

but how do you normally defeat her then?
Ice Needles Either she is not as tough as she used to be, or Krowley got buffed a bit over time. Having the Slimes' Terror necklace (gained from multiple days of digging out the bottom-most area 'dungeon') helps not having to fight slimes all the way up to fighting her, but so does just, y'know, not letting them pick fights with you (running around them).

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Evands

Jul 20, 2018
Do you have version 0.350.2 of the game installed?
yes I have
i download mod
I put in the game folder then install.ps1 'script (right-click, "Run with PowerShell") and when I try to start the game, I have information that graphics are missing

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
When it rains and you see Eric is jerking off you get the message "Best not to disturb his heroic training", anyone know if it's possible to get to a point where you can disturb them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leechurch

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
MODT (Continuous world Mod)

(Mod for the current v0.350.1.4)

New version of the mod updated to the current version of the game. :cool:

Of course with new stuff!

- New look of the menu

- New Secret room in Krowly's house

- Full Erica (for now only in this secret room)

- "West ruins" has been added to the continuous world

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WaB v0.350.1.4_MODT_v0.2

- Aesthetic change, now the MP and TP bars are shown as they should be.

- Fixed a serious bug that caused the player to lose 5 "black lingeries" from his inventory if he left the "New Secret room in Krowly's house" for the second time after opening the chest. :oops:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WaB v0.350.1.4_MODT_v0.3

- Fixed bug in "Gates of Palla" (Guardess Diana freezes after the bj) thanks arabidgrandma for finding the bug!

- Fixed a problem that caused the Alice's "thank you" scene not to activate.

- Fixed problems with the teleport circle.

- Fixed the scene of Fina and the elves in the waterfall.

- Fixed the Cleavage switcher (key item), now everything is displayed as it should be.

Some images of the new mod stuff:

View attachment 1569277
View attachment 1566254 View attachment 1569278 View attachment 1566256 View attachment 1566258
View attachment 1566259

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:
Hello hello, was there any update of this mod?
Thanks in advance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MinXe

May Pedro

Jul 31, 2018
Holy shit my character keep going and stuck in the kitchen and if im in menu, i cannot do up and left. what is happening, i tried restarting my pc and shit. what to do?

caporalll

Jul 27, 2019
Above the thread on the right were you can change pages you have a couple of options, the most on the right Watch that one will give notifications of this thread

Reactions: Epistofey

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
Some one can share images of new mod stufff plz? I play the game on Joiplay so I cant install the mod

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
great game! thanks... I'm really looking forward to the update....the best of its kind!

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Does anyone know how to we're supposed to get Juliet to start working in the church on Mondays and Fridays? For me she's always in the Inn. Is there a Affection requirement or something?

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to we're supposed to get Juliet to start working in the church on Mondays and Fridays? For me she's always in the Inn. Is there a Affection requirement or something?
Go to the church on Sunday morning, if there are other event(s) keep doing it until Juilet's event occurs.

Reactions: PofB

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Go to the church on Sunday morning, if there are other event(s) keep doing it until Juilet's event occurs.
Thanks, I'll try that.
Edit: My brain is smooth. Found out the only thing I had to do was enter the church and walk forward until an automatic cutscene played.
Before, whenever I entered the church and saw no-one attending service, I assumed the event still wasn't being activated and walked right out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zel zaraki
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes