kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
I can't get Agnieszka to join topless friday. I gave her the tea, and apparently, you're supposed to talk to them in their house in the evening, but Jason is always at the inn in the evening, not the house. And when you talk to Angie at the house, she just has her normal dialogue. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind, it triggered. No idea why, but it did.

Last edited:

ye

Nov 13, 2017
where can i find large slime for the magic circle quest
i found some slime in forest but that didnt work

Jul 17, 2020
Found a bug where every time I fight the thick goblin she immediately fights me again after the fight. Might be because I am using an old save idk

EDIT: you can avoid it by quickly running away after the fight but kinda annoying, anyone know where bugs like this should be reported?

Last edited:

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
where can i find large slime for the magic circle quest
i found some slime in forest but that didnt work
You can find Lizzy(large slime for the quest) in the eastern part of the forest. There will be a hole on the ground with some vines. Climb down the hole and you will meet her

Reactions: Papa Ernie

1977dude

Jun 4, 2019
Got some problems in the goblin cave just north of where Eric is waiting. Defeated the thic goblin but after the scene, i had to do the battle again & again & again in a eternal loop. Just quit the game after 2 days, it didnt want to stop. And of course i lost all the battles after the fist time. Fix maybe? or is this a random error?

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
been trying 2 unlock Astra n Juliette new scenes
failing LOL
Juliette aint let me go outside n plow her ass

nvm finaly got it
idk wtf game buggy as shit

gadamn we need hentai of Rayna

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes