Apr 8, 2018
No, I'm talking about resolution. It can only be displayed on about 1/7th of my monitor clearly and if I enlarge it I have to deal shitty resolution which is unacceptable to me.
The- sprites are. They'll always be the same larger or smaller. f5 fullscreen's the game and f6 fits game to screen. Is just the style of the game not to your liking or are you complaining that the game window is small?

melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018

who has this screenshot, please share it

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
Newer version pls

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
Even with f6 the window is small. And if I alt enter the resolution gets fucked
Just press F5, the game will switch to full screen mode.
This is pixel art, the very movement through the locations will take place with a small figure of the character, full-sized high-quality sprites are used in dialogues and battles.
Dude, this game is top for me among all the games on RPG-Maker, give it another chance.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Even with f6 the window is small. And if I alt enter the resolution gets fucked
F5 == Alt+Enter
drwood addressed it already. resolution is fucked if you switch to fullscreen

To illustrate this, I just looked at a square (the stairs down to the lower level of the inn)
at the native resolution (which is a joke) is appears as a perfect square whose sides are 5/16th in long
hit F5 or Alt+Enter to go to full screen mode. Now this square is a rectangle which measures 1 in * 1.5 in
the aspect ratio is simply fucked because RPGM is a piece of shit. Especially older versions like what this game uses.

It would be vastly better if they updated warlock and boobs to modern RPGM version...
but RPGM is shit to developers too not just to players. it is notoriously difficult to upgrade to a newer version (attempting to do so is effectively a reboot) due to how the programmers change it with each version in ways that break compatibility with existing games.

Apr 8, 2018
This is pixel art, the very movement through the locations will take place with a small figure of the character, full-sized high-quality sprites are used in dialogues and battles.
Dude, this game is top for me among all the games on RPG-Maker, give it another chance.
I tried telling them that, I don't think they see how wonderful this gem of a game really is

Reactions: Segamegadrive01

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I tried telling them that, I don't think they see how wonderful this gem of a game really is
Calling this a gem is ridiculous.
This is one of the worst grinds I have seen combined with a walking simulator. With poor quest log.
Literally the only good thing about this game is the art, and maybe the humor (subjective).
I will grant you that the art is fantastic but that is not enough to make a game into a gem.
Especially if it does not hit a person's fetishes
Can the name of the MC change
unfortunately no

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

The variants of Agnieszka's character illustration with cumflated belly. The will be used if Krowly uses the Big Load potion before fucking her. I will also need to make cumflated variant of he sex scene illustration

Unlocked

Erica's transformation variants for the scene with Eric and Jenna. Hair, boobs, lips and huge lips variants where added in different combinations. This is the last scene that needed these variants, so now it's finally done :)

Unlocked

A sketch of some extra busty lady. I think it could be Fina, or busty elf, or some other character relaxing in the spa. Could also be changed into a sex scene. Maybe with Velena.

Unlocked

A sketch for the scene that won recent poll - the manager of elven spa fucks Krowly in the ass. It would take a lot of work but the result should be fun :)

Unlocked

I just was in a mood for nuns :D
Could be used for one of Mother Sabrina's nuns. Maybe one of them found a trap monster. Or it could be changed to an orc's dick.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes