broya

May 5, 2020
personally i love the art style.
this game got a ton of potentials, its just a bummer that there's like 1 or 2 animated scenes,it'll be amazing if all the scenes become animated in future.

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

Variants for the scene with Krowly and elven spa manager :)
Apart from this scene, and some other things, this month I want to add the nipplefucking quest. I'm saying this because I want to commit to it, and not be distracted with something else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 30, 2020
Couldn't find an answer here, but Krowly is stuck with his "night outfit", even when I leave the house at night he won't think about changing it, and I'm even wearing it during the day. It's purely cosmetic but it still bugs me, am I missing something?

EDIT: found it, I just had to look in Equipment, hope it might help

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
any fastest way to gain excitation?
Go around the village and find naughty pictures, fina's house has some, you can catch some villagers in the act, or just bathing under the small waterfall, you can also go into the forest and look at the "sus looking tree's" the ones thatl ook like asses and tits.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I know this question has been used but I'm on MAC, does anyone know how to download it?
Downloading it is the same as for Windows. Running it requires some form of emulation, as it will not run natively on MacOS (Mac, not MAC btw).
I use Wineskin Winery. It runs without problems as long as I stay away from running it full screen. I'm still on Mojave on Intel. Can't say if it will run on M1.

MrMod

Jun 4, 2019
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
will you update?

• Sad
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
how to make a party? can I do it with everyone from the mail village? can it be more than 1 teammate? and where I can find walkthrough for the last version?

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
I'm always getting my ass kicked by any monster that's not a slime, idk if I'm doing something wrong or if I should just invest in stronger gear
As I said just loot and get out. You need to find the dungeon where you can just run to the chest, get the items and run for exit. You'll get an item and exp. No need to fight.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
how to make a party? can I do it with everyone from the mail village? can it be more than 1 teammate? and where I can find walkthrough for the last version?
The only one with whom you can make a party is the princes and only inside the village. All others are only in dungeons/hunting or quest.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes