LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
found it but now I can't continue mission even if I turn on clewerage switcher. The guard won't let me pass

Aug 31, 2021
Downloading it is the same as for Windows. Running it requires some form of emulation, as it will not run natively on MacOS (Mac, not MAC btw).
I use Wineskin Winery. It runs without problems as long as I stay away from running it full screen. I'm still on Mojave on Intel. Can't say if it will run on M1.
Well, your program doesn't work to start it on MAC!

LuciferHelRiv

Jan 23, 2022
I've just download the game, yet as I try to get through the intro stage, the framerate is slow to the point it makes this game unplayable, I've try changing the ratio but nothing works. Have anyone had this issues and is their a solution?

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

The insertion variants for Carla's nipplefuck scene. I will also make big belly variants, and maybe small picture-in-picture variant with see-through of Krowly's cock in Carla's boob. Not sure yet.
I'm working the nipplefuck quest and hope that it will be ready at the next update.
I have paused billing for this month. This means that you won't be billed at 1th of March, but still will have the access to the posts. Consider this a free month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Variants of Carla's nipplefuck illustration. With cumflated belly and with extra panel. Not sure how exactly this extra panel will be used, we'll see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nightforce

Jan 9, 2018
finally, the nipplefuck quest!

still waiting for another big bellied women though. but this one's enough to keep me excited

Inckognito

Oct 23, 2017
Dudes if anyone could tell me how the fuck I am supposed to get a big load potion it'd be great,
you protestant fuckbucket (just added this for the rhyme, get all the way out of my back).

Shadow Hunter

Jan 19, 2018
Can older saves be transferred? Or do you have to start all over again? It's a fairly grindy game (not on par with LOQO, but pretty close).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes