Aug 29, 2020
BTW, now I'm also can't donate with PayPal on Patreon, so I may not be able to post updates of WAB and some other games anymore until I find other payment methods. It seems to me that punishing ordinary people for the actions of the government, for which they did not even vote, is wrong .

And news from boobsgames:

Unlocked

So, PayPal is stopping to work in Russia, that means right now I'm not able to withdraw money from patreon. (I'm fine, don't worry) I'm looking into two options - using Payoneer instead, or create a Subscribestar account. Both might work, might not.
Also Patreon a few days ago sent me message that they are aware of the problem and will be working on a solution. We'll see how it will go :)
For now everything stays as it is, I will be working on the game and illustrations and posting them here. I also might post a link to my subscribestar page soon, where I will be posting same content as here.
I'm making this post to keep you informed :)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I expect this will never happen
Everyone in the game's village seems to have an attitude of sharing and free casual sex.
Basically it is a hippy commune with "free love".
Yeah, pretty much, just meant them being more "conscious" that shes willingly giving it to Krowly despite being Erik's pseudo-GF, didnt actually mean Krowly full on stealing her. With how the world is, dont think anyones stealing anything cus theyre all pretty much willing to fuck anything that moves lol, Astra and Erik are just more conscious about their crushes but still have more or less the moral compass everyone else does.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
How to enter to finas room ? And can I find her in the evening ?
not available yet
every evening cept Sat? Fina is at the waterfall outside of town
Krowley can fap n peep on her until Fina's affection is high where u get one of da best H scenes in da game imo

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I expect this will never happen
Everyone in the game's village seems to have an attitude of sharing and free casual sex.
Basically it is a hippy commune with "free love".
Somewhere there's an out of the way plot of land with a few couples living out the Warlock and Boobs lifestyle. That plot of land would be called heaven O:)

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

One time Jill forgot to wear her panties. Old man Jason bought beer 17 time that day.
Quick variants of Jill's booty illustration I made to relax. It's quite an old picture, but I think it still does it's job. I made the variant without panties and the variant with sperm. Not sure how exactly it will be used, but I'm sure we will find a way. Variant in panties is the old one.
The work on the next update is coming along. It should be ready at 12th as usually.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

+ bonus sketch:

Aug 29, 2020
He is rather active today)

______

Unlocked

A sketch of a busty lady.
I imagine her as a ghost of a bride who is haunting young men and asking them put her unsettled spirit to rest by fucking her mouth or cleavage. She doesn't often get a "no" as an answer, but for some reason she keeps can't find a peace and keeps returning again and again...

I know her face won't be considered as "hot" by everybody, but it was very fun to draw :) Also, I mean, is she would appear through the wall and offer a titfuck, would you say no?
Maybe it will be just a sketch, or maybe we could use it someday in the game as a painting on a wall, or as an actual ghost lady

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

Number 2 won the , and it's time to choose the characters. You can choose as many variants as you want, but the winner will be only one.
If Krowly will be doing the fucking I'm planning to change guy's pose, redraw him a bit.
  • Krowly fucks futa elf. I think is the favorite of this poll. We need this scene for a long time
  • Krowly fucks spa manager. She gets one scene in the upcoming update, but there is still variant with Krowly on top needed
  • Krowly fucks busty elf in the ass. I'm sure after trying to beat her several time that's what some players need :D
  • Krowly fucks Iss in the ass. She needs more scenes, it can be a nice option.
  • Krowly fucks Mabel in the ass. Nice pose to show butt, boobs, and cow tail.
  • Krowly fucks Melissa in the ass. She has buttfuck scene, but it would be nice to have one where Krowly is more dominating
  • Krowly fucks Diana in the ass. For those who don't want to share her ass with Conlan :D
  • Sebastian fucks Krowly. We have this scene in game, but it doesn't have unique illustrations.
  • Conlan fucks Krowly. Maybe Krowly could cheer him up ^^
  • Matthew (caravan guard) fucks Krowly. Krowly could join him by the bonfire with a bottle of wine..
  • Sebastian fucks Eric. Could be a fun little story :D
  • Krowly fucks a snakegirl in the ass. I decided that they have anuses

Last edited:

darknorth

Oct 31, 2017
I can't start quest A woman for Derek cuz Juliet doesn't go to teach children on monday and friday at daytime . someone help .

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

Another small sketch I did to keep myself in a good mood. Some friendly milf with big soft boobs ^^
The nipplefuck quest is mostly ready, I only need to work on a couple details. For the start it will be possible to nipplefuck Carla, but in the future we should get more possible scenes

Unlocked

Traditional formal greeting rituals in Kingdom are very time consuming, but still custom among the higher nobles, especially during the official events.
Maybe it could be used for a scene in the future, or as one of the paintings on the walls.
Hope you're enjoying these sketches, that I'm posting lately :)

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes