kikiwidi22

Jul 24, 2017
  • Repeatable variant of the scene with Eric and Sister Elizabeth (morning, if Eric has more then 200 lust)

can anyone give me the day? i must make eric's lust 200 the day before right?
ty before.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Don't think you'll get your wish... That's not something that really happens in this game world.
Plus Krowly probably wouldn't care either way.
I meant more teasy or more "fuck everything else atm, just gimme it" kinda dialogue, which isnt far off on whats already in there currently, just that we are still only early into the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I meant more teasy or more "fuck everything else atm, just gimme it" kinda dialogue, which isnt far off on whats already in there currently, just that we are still only early into the game.
I can easily imagine her being like that with Krowly... She's already been dreaming/wanting him to do things to her, so it wouldn't be out-of-character necessarily.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I can easily imagine her being like that with Krowly... She's already been dreaming/wanting him to do things to her, so it wouldn't be out-of-character necessarily.
Yeah, pretty much, just meant them being more "conscious" that shes willingly giving it to Krowly despite being Erik's pseudo-GF, didnt actually mean Krowly full on stealing her. With how the world is, dont think anyones stealing anything cus theyre all pretty much willing to fuck anything that moves lol, Astra and Erik are just more conscious about their crushes but still have more or less the moral compass everyone else does.

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

A variant of four boobed Elven Priestess with boobs covered in Krowly's sperm. I made it to record a video of my way of painting certain liquids, but I'm also planning to use it in the next update.
The update should be ready in time, at 12th, as always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Waiting on Astra's scenes to be a bit more deviant about how you're "NTR"ing Erik :×
I expect this will never happen
Everyone in the game's village seems to have an attitude of sharing and free casual sex.
Basically it is a hippy commune with "free love".

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes