Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
The confess option does not appear after the sunday sermon (i have the requirements long fulfilled).
Krowly can't give Jaina a boobjob after he enters the tavern naked...The dev still hasn't fixed this?
I've experiemented with this because I really love the scene with Fina in the church. It seems like the option to confess depends on the sermon scene that plays, for example if you get the handjob/blowjob scene you wont have the option to confess after the sermon. I can't remember exactly which one allows it but I remember Krowly is in the front row rather than the back of the church

Pie/Rat

Dec 10, 2020
Am am the only one dealing with resolution problems?
f5 and f6 don't change resolution, it just stays piss poor.

Aug 29, 2020
how to skip time?
Esc -> Skills -> Special -> Meditation

or Cheats

Unlocked

A small sketch. Could be used for a bathing scene with Carla, or Agnieszka or somebody else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

+ BONUS

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ehm i would like to ask how to Start the Erick Feminization... also i see something about Eye of Beholder but i dont know how to activate it...also any other tip you could give me

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
ehm i would like to ask how to Start the Erick Feminization... also i see something about Eye of Beholder but i dont know how to activate it...also any other tip you could give me
C'mon, just read the changelog on the OP. It's all spelled out...

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

The first very rough sketch of how Krowly's mom could possible look.
Everything is a subject to change at this point. I kinda like the bodytype, but not sure about the pose, face, hair, and clothes. The hair is just default cartoon mom haircut, I think I will go with something different. I might scrap the sketch completely, we'll see

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

Second version with some adjustments to the torso and proportions. Plus experiments with the haircut. I have tried different styles, but I think I like the initial one the most. I will probably go with this one for now. If I will decide to change it later - it shouldn't be too hard.
You can share your thoughts and ideas, but this one isn't a poll, and I will make the decision by myself :p

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

how for fuck sakes how im suppose to defeat 3 elfs with fina if after 3 hits im dead
Dude, if you dont't want grind, just use cheats (mirrow in the cheat room - easy battle)

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018

Unlocked

Second version with some adjustments to the torso and proportions. Plus experiments with the haircut. I have tried different styles, but I think I like the initial one the most. I will probably go with this one for now. If I will decide to change it later - it shouldn't be too hard.
You can share your thoughts and ideas, but this one isn't a poll, and I will make the decision by myself :p

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dude, if you dont't want grind, just use cheats (mirrow in the cheat room - easy battle)
sorry i was just frustrated after twenty of time losing :)

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes