chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Heard saves from the previous version were compatible, but where are they located, and do I just transfer them by ctrl c/v?
rpg games usually store saves in same game folder, or app just check game first then look around app local/roaming and the other for game, haven't played this game ..yet was playing another one, will know in 10 minutes if you around. Just checked it it's in game folder, couldn't find it in app...too many apps. I know renpy games have locations in 2 places and some other games and sometimes you need to update both saves because not enough with save in game folder, because if I recall save that counts is the one in app , will take longer to check it

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
That's why I donate this dude, unlike the authors of 90% of the games, he is very productive.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Unlocked

A sketch of our elf rogue Iss I did as an excuse to not work on more important things. It could a scene with her during one of everyday interactions, or an encounter where we meet her in a dungeon.
Yes, with an addition of Krowly it could easily be a sex scene :)

1647789442842.png

Just simple question, since I like rpg games, does this game have any humor? Like to get some lol when playing
Rather no than yes. But it's funny I think when nun says that the Order can prohibit friendly anal sex) Or the fact that someone can be fucked in the nipple )

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That's why I donate this dude, unlike the authors of 90% of the games, he is very productive.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Unlocked

A sketch of our elf rogue Iss I did as an excuse to not work on more important things. It could a scene with her during one of everyday interactions, or an encounter where we meet her in a dungeon.
Yes, with an addition of Krowly it could easily be a sex scene :)

View attachment 1713756

Rather no than yes. But it's funny I think when nun says that the Order can prohibit friendly anal sex) Or the fact that someone can be fucked in the nipple )
thx but deleted game, will keep my thoughts about this game to myself just not my kind when using controller

alexandezxx

Aug 21, 2020
hmm guys i want to ask question where i can get a wine ?? i am stuck with the main quest when i am want to enter the futa club

Fupozoz

Jul 27, 2018
hmm guys i want to ask question where i can get a wine ?? i am stuck with the main quest when i am want to enter the futa club
You can bay it in Elf camp in morning, there has to be wine trader or you can take wine from the same trader in hunt event, were bandits attack caravan

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the potion vaginal sex at all, despite repeatedly trying for it. Also the seed is only changed at dawn, which means I tediously have to go to sleep/the cheat room every time to re-roll.

Maybe it's just too rare? I'm over 50 affection with her and it means I can't do dungeon vaginal at all.

Mar 16, 2021
im a little bit sad :poop:
that my post from 2020 :eek:
about how Krowly's mom could possible look didn't made any impact on here looks:cry:
im not a backer so i was expecting to have no impact :whistle:
but i did thought they were good ideas:love:
so im going to put a link to that post;)
if some on whants do look at it:coffee:
The link to my thoughts about how Krowly's mom could possible look
I know nothing about you other than the fact you somehow thought writing a comment like that was a good idea, but it's enough to make me loathe your very existence with every cell in my body.

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

The battle nun's outfit is on of the rare outfits in game world that isn't designed with easy titfuck access in mind. But it doesn't mean we won't be able to titfuck her ^_^ Fully clothed titfuck is a rare thing and I'm sure we need at least one scene like this in game.
I will make the variant with sperm soon.
Not sure if it should be a scene after a battle or a dialogue triggered scene with one of Mother Sabrina's nuns.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
I know nothing about you other than the fact you somehow thought writing a comment like that was a good idea, but it's enough to make me loathe your very existence with every cell in my body.
whoa thats a hardcore diss right there:eek:
but why are you doing that ?:unsure:
I mean i know nothing about you:oops:
other than the fact you somehow thought writing a comment like that was a good idea:sick:
but it's not enough to make me loathe your very existence with every cell in my body.:coffee:

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes