PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
im about to start this game and it seems a bit grindy to get rep with the characters. if i use the cheats in the game will it break anything. like skipping over scenes if my rep with them is too high or will the progression of scenes still go in order?
In general, I would not go immediately overboard with the cheats. Interact with all characters first, so they are properly introduced. Then, if you think the relation building is too slow, boost them in the cheat room.

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

Flat colors stage of the illustration with Krowly, futa elf, and buttfucking. Should be a fun scene :) It will have both variants with soft and hard dick, it's just easier to work with only one on this stage
Also I have remembered that I have a youtube channel and uploaded an old video of the coloring of Sandra's and Velena's illustrations:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
shemale or dickgirl, not a futa.
futa means hermaphrodite with penis and vagina.
If a character does not have both penis and vagina then they are not a futa
Wasn't always that way though.
It's been more of relatively recent thing (most likely people in the western world) to have it be for a specific thing i.e. fantasy hermaphroditism, instead of also including trans/shemale.

In this case, they're futa because that's what they're called. It's not likely to change any time soon.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Wasn't always that way though.
It's been more of relatively recent thing (most likely people in the western world) to have it be for a specific thing i.e. fantasy hermaphroditism, instead of also including trans/shemale.

In this case, they're futa because that's what they're called. It's not likely to change any time soon.
this is simply incorrect. it always from day one meant hermaphrodite.
Futa is short for futanari, which literally means "of two kinds" and has always from day 1 been the japanese word for a full hermaphrodite with both penis and vagina. It never ever meant shemale (woman with no vagina, yes penis, yes balls) nor a dickgirl (any feminine form with a dick. whether futa, shemale, or anything else)

Also, even if you were somehow right and it used to mean something else... well you admit yourself that right now it doesn't. Right now even you admit it means hermaphrodite. This should not be called futa / hermaphrodite content because none of them have both a vagina and a penis on the same person.

Last edited:
Reactions: applecart

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
this is simply incorrect. it always from day one meant hermaphrodite... Also, even if you were somehow right
So you're saying that things have always been a certain way, but contradicting yourself at the same time with "even if you were somehow right" :unsure:

You should go into politics!:LOL:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
This should not be called futa / hermaphrodite content because none of them have both a vagina and a penis on the same person.
You're absolutely correct, but unfortunately most people on this either don't give a damn or hardly grasp the English language (or both). This site grouping futa and trans in one tag is not helping either.

Reactions: eugene67 and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So you're saying that things have always been a certain way, but contradicting yourself at the same time with "even if you were somehow right" :unsure:
face meet palm.
No, I am not contradicting myself, nor being a politician.

Person A: 1+1 = 3.
Person A: Therefore 3 is greater than 10
Person B: 1+1 = 2.
Person B: Also even if you were right (and you are not) and 1+1 did equal 3, that would not make it so that 3 is greater than 10. as the logic you are using for that is still wrong.

There is nothing self contradictory about explaining that there are multiple errors in a single logic train.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
face meet palm.
No, I am not contradicting myself, nor being a politician.
Oh you are contradicting yourself... Allow me to educate you on why.

You made a statement that was an absolute - "It's always been this way", then applied the contradiction through adding the nice little ass-covering of "even if you were somehow right" on the off-chance that you were wrong, which eliminates the absolute nature of your statement.

Next time, think before you write a load of rubbish! :ROFLMAO:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You made a statement that was an absolute - "It's always been this way", then applied the contradiction through adding the nice little ass-covering of "even if you were somehow right" on the off-chance that you were wrong, which eliminates the absolute nature of your statement.
No, I have not eliminated the absoluteness of my statement.
1+1 = 2
This statement is absolute.

Explaining to someone that they made a second error. Where "even if you were right (you are not) that 1+1=3, you would still be wrong because of X" is not admitting that 1+1=3, it is not eliminating the absoluteness of 1+1=2.
"even if you were right" != "maybe you are right"

Besides that though, you are being pedantic to the extreme right now. You are not even arguing about anything of substance right now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yea, this argument has really gone far too long. And we are now discussing the grammar of each others posts. Let us just agree to disagree

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Oh you are contradicting yourself... Allow me to educate you on why.

Next time, think before you write a load of rubbish! :ROFLMAO:
This is called playing devils advocate, he didnt admit that he is wrong he just pointed out that you are wrong on multiple points by moving the thought train forwards wich requires him to make up a hypothetical scenario in wich you where right.

Just think of it like a game of chess where youre oponent decides not to do a winning move just to show you that you cant win even if you had another turn available.

I actually dont know what you guys are arguing about and i dont care. Your message just caught my eye because of the "let me educate you"

Last edited:

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
What this really needs bar more animated scene and a scene replay inbuilt is a penis growth/removal spell for NPCs (Aunt knows how to summon one that works anatomically) and I guess yourself and potions/spells of dominance/submission.
Oh that and a cock cage spell, even if they have one being able to dominate a futa would be fun, esp if they are used to being the doninant

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

Free month once again :) I have disabled the payments so you shouldn't be charged at April 1st (you still might be charged for the previous months if your past payments were not processed).
It seams like payoneer (one of the two payout options on patreon) should be working for me, but I wasn't able to test it yet. A got a new bank account an hour ago and it seams to be successfully connected. My previous "reserve" bank came under sanctions a few days ago.
I still haven't found a proper solution for the patrons from Russia. I'm aware about alternatives like "boosty", thank you :) For now you should keep the access to the content. Hope the situation will stabilize soon.
I also had to disable all my personal memberships on other people patreon pages, since patreon won't be able to charge me. Sorry for that, I hope I will be able to return soon and enjoy your content again, my friends.
I will keep posting new sketches, illustrations and game updates as usual.

_________

+ sketch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_________

Unlocked

A sketch of some thick fairy. Maybe she is paying Krowly a visit in a moonlight. Or it could be used for bathing/sunbathing scene with one of the thicker girls from the village

1648563251334.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes