Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

The variants of battle nun titfuck illustration with sperm, plus an aftermath version of her character illustration.
We might get a naked titfuck with her in the future, but this one I want to be fully clothed one :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016

Unlocked

Second version with some adjustments to the torso and proportions. Plus experiments with the haircut. I have tried different styles, but I think I like the initial one the most. I will probably go with this one for now. If I will decide to change it later - it shouldn't be too hard.
You can share your thoughts and ideas, but this one isn't a poll, and I will make the decision by myself :p

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dude, if you dont't want grind, just use cheats (mirrow in the cheat room - easy battle)
So is that going to be a stepmom or a "stepmom"?
Where did this idea come from? Is she gonna be introduced via some quest or retroactive added as a character that's "always been there"?

I'm definitely not asking because I'm thirsty for more mommy milkers or anything...

Reactions: leechurch
Aug 29, 2020
Where did this idea come from? Is she gonna be introduced via some quest or retroactive added as a character that's "always been there"?

I'm definitely not asking because I'm thirsty for more mommy milkers or anything...
Dialogue with Jill about Crowley's parents:

1648136692059.png
1648136708998.png
1648136724568.png
1648136813650.png
1648136767782.png

Reactions: Axel34

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

As far as Patreon's concerned, Stepmother. Meanwhile, in the real world... :unsure:

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017

There is gonna be an Alabama Mod to fix that "step".

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Oh I know about that. This is part of the reason why I'm asking why the sudden decision to add her as a character.
Also, I'm well aware the "step" part is usually done to appease Patreon rules - so I just wanna confirm if the intention for the character is the be the "stepmom" (different character than the one referenced above) or was it just phrased that way.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Oh I know about that. This is part of the reason why I'm asking why the sudden decision to add her as a character.
Also, I'm well aware the "step" part is usually done to appease Patreon rules - so I just wanna confirm if the intention for the character is the be the "stepmom" (different character than the one referenced above) or was it just phrased that way.
It's a post from Patreon... So of course she's their actual mother.

Aug 17, 2017

The dev has added the MC's sister in the game before. He is currently working on adding the mom. Because patreon though he did have to change it to Step-Mom as a preventative measure. That being said, you can change the noun that you call them, changing the pronoun from step-sis to sister. Their characters are meant to be incestual but you can never be too careful with patreon.

I also think he will be giving the same treatment to Eric's mom.

Aug 29, 2020
Now it is questionable whether the author will cooperate with Patreon due to the inability to use PayPal in Russia. If he does not find a way to get a European/US bank card (and now it will be very difficult if he does not have citizenship or a residence permit), then he will have to change the platform. There is a plus in this - if he leaves Patreon, all this step-nonsense will also disappear.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Now it is questionable whether the author will cooperate with Patreon due to the inability to use PayPal in Russia. If he does not find a way to get a European/US bank card (and now it will be very difficult if he does not have citizenship or a residence permit), then he will have to change the platform. There is a plus in this - if he leaves Patreon, all this step-nonsense will also disappear.
PayPal is the only payment operator on Patreon?
You can use VISA/Mastercard as well, but they're pulling out of Russia as well lel
At least they didn't turn Russnet on even though they promised

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

The sketch of the upcoming scene with futa elf, now with an addition of Krowly. Not sure yet if her dick should be hard or soft. Maybe it will be getting harder during the scene

PayPal is the only payment operator on Patreon?
You can use VISA/Mastercard as well, but they're pulling out of Russia as well lel
At least they didn't turn Russnet on even though they promised
I just checked - only paypal and cards (for patrons). And VISA/Mastercard cards issued by Russian banks are not accepted.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

Unlocked

The battle nun's outfit is on of the rare outfits in game world that isn't designed with easy titfuck access in mind. But it doesn't mean we won't be able to titfuck her ^_^ Fully clothed titfuck is a rare thing and I'm sure we need at least one scene like this in game.
I will make the variant with sperm soon.
Not sure if it should be a scene after a battle or a dialogue triggered scene with one of Mother Sabrina's nuns.

it is nice to see best girl getting more attention

bsnook981

Aug 10, 2018
Hi,

I'm trying to complete the nipplefuck quest, but can't get back to sandra to ask her for the potion. Is there a way to get back?
I tried unlocking the quest before going to the tea room, but that didn't change anything.

Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

A quick and kinda rough sketch of a futa orc under a waterfall. Could be used for a possible future orc character (I have planned a one or two for the orc camp) or could be used for Jaina's bathing scene. But for Jaina I wanted her bathing scene showing her butt, so maybe the orc is the better choice

Unlocked

A topless version of Rayna, the elf blacksmith. I Imagine her breasts can easily jump out out her apron during a conversation . Probably with a "boink" sound :D

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
im about to start this game and it seems a bit grindy to get rep with the characters. if i use the cheats in the game will it break anything. like skipping over scenes if my rep with them is too high or will the progression of scenes still go in order?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes