Apr 16, 2018
How many scenes does the Krowly's sister have right now? Last time I checked there wasn't anything at all. (was so long ago I even forgot her name. Did she even have one?)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How many scenes does the Krowly's sister have right now? Last time I checked there wasn't anything at all. (was so long ago I even forgot her name. Did she even have one?)
Her name was (still is) Jill, and she's got two sex scenes, and a few mini-scenes.

You'll have to set relationships from step-family for her/Krowly and Eric/Jenna though... Because Patreon.

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020

Unlocked

Second version with some adjustments to the torso and proportions. Plus experiments with the haircut. I have tried different styles, but I think I like the initial one the most. I will probably go with this one for now. If I will decide to change it later - it shouldn't be too hard.
You can share your thoughts and ideas, but this one isn't a poll, and I will make the decision by myself :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dude, if you dont't want grind, just use cheats (mirrow in the cheat room - easy battle)
Oh yeah! lessgo this must be added to the game. And we must be able to fuck her pussy! Bottom 2nd from the left looks so good <3<3

EthanWinters

Nov 12, 2021
i am trying to unlock this scene but having a hard time
  • Spa manager fucks Krowly. During the quest and the repeatable variant via flirt menu.
if i finished underwood quest already does that mean i can't access this scene?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
  • Spa manager fucks Krowly. During the quest and the repeatable variant via flirt menu.
Underwood quest ? What's that ?

WShatn

May 21, 2020
You need to finish the Nipplefuck quest first.

Reactions: EthanWinters
Aug 29, 2020

The way Krowly's garden works is a little confusing in game right now, so I spent two days rewriting it using ruby scripts instead of RPG Maker Events. It took some time, but now I can change and tweak things without a need to apply these changes in 50 different places. 50 was an actual number.
It's faster to work with events for simple things, but scripts allows to do more complex things much easier. A fragment of how it looks now:

1647697771551.png

Rewriting allowed me to implement some changes:

Krowly now can work on the field only if there is at least one full grown plant.

You don't need to work on the field for the plants to grow anymore. Only watering is required, and considering rain, you can just plant seeds and they will grow eventually without your attention.

When you work on the field the chance of getting "ingredients for sale" depends on the number of the full grown plants and your gardening skill.

• 1 plant – 33% chance to get "ingredients for sale"
  • 2 plants – 66%
  • 3 plants – 100%
  • more then 3 plants gives a chance to get and extra "ingredients for sale", which means more money. The formula is +30%/100*(skill) for each plant, so the more plants the better. If you have say 5 plants you can even get 5 "ingredients for sale", but you will have to be super lucky.

1647697793809.png

Each full grown plant will drop at least one seed when harvested, and has a chance to drop extra one, depending on your gardening skill.

With this being done I'm thinking about extra elements that can be added. Like an invasion of busty faeries on your field, or possibility to plant on the field that golden fertility idol you can find in the dungeons, for extra grows speed. We'll see :) Maybe something with plant girls.

1647697812584.png

Mar 18, 2019

The way Krowly's garden works is a little confusing in game right now, so I spent two days rewriting it using ruby scripts instead of RPG Maker Events. It took some time, but now I can change and tweak things without a need to apply these changes in 50 different places. 50 was an actual number.
It's faster to work with events for simple things, but scripts allows to do more complex things much easier. A fragment of how it looks now:

View attachment 1712224

Rewriting allowed me to implement some changes:

Krowly now can work on the field only if there is at least one full grown plant.

You don't need to work on the field for the plants to grow anymore. Only watering is required, and considering rain, you can just plant seeds and they will grow eventually without your attention.

When you work on the field the chance of getting "ingredients for sale" depends on the number of the full grown plants and your gardening skill.

• 1 plant – 33% chance to get "ingredients for sale"
  • 2 plants – 66%
  • 3 plants – 100%
  • more then 3 plants gives a chance to get and extra "ingredients for sale", which means more money. The formula is +30%/100*(skill) for each plant, so the more plants the better. If you have say 5 plants you can even get 5 "ingredients for sale", but you will have to be super lucky.

View attachment 1712229

Each full grown plant will drop at least one seed when harvested, and has a chance to drop extra one, depending on your gardening skill.

With this being done I'm thinking about extra elements that can be added. Like an invasion of busty faeries on your field, or possibility to plant on the field that golden fertility idol you can find in the dungeons, for extra grows speed. We'll see :) Maybe something with plant girls.

View attachment 1712230
Hell yeah! Farming update! The dev only needs to add fishing and the game will be better then fuckin Cloud Meadow.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just simple question, since I like rpg games, does this game have any humor? Like to get some lol when playing

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes