AsgoreEnzo

Jan 24, 2022
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
Have you done an version for the 0.351 ?

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
This game is very good with a lot of potential. But the quest's are so unintuitive, the dev could make the journal more helpfull. I mean, it's cool to think a little to be able to complete a quest, not just: "go to point A, now go to point B". But the way it is now it makes the player miss so much content.

Last edited:

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Can the gallery mod be applied to Android version (JoiPlay), or can someone please post an android port with gallery or just the modded game as zip so I can unzip and use it in JoiPlay

Aug 29, 2020
Hey, there is time for the heavy metal ^^

Unlocked

Just a sketch of a noble lady testing her new bodyguard's qualification. Or something like this :D I'm sure it's an essential part of this job in the game world

1648937435247.png

Last edited:

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
No caps please, we're not deaf.
And there is no NTR. Everyone shares willingly without jealousy.

Sorry but I'm so sexually insecure that if I see anyone fucking that isn't me or I haven't already projected myself onto then I consider it cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
No caps please, we're not deaf.
And there is no NTR. Everyone shares willingly without jealousy.
1. sharing willingly is called Netorase, which is in fact part of the NTR abbreviation.
2. on this site NTR is defined as
NTR definition for F95 said:
Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
citation https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
in F95 "willingly sharing" is considered NTR as per site rules and definitions.
====
CAN AVOID NTR ?
No

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So if you have a threeway with two women which of the trio would be the "cuck" (that is to say who is being "cheated" in this case.)
Dude dont start it you are talking to people that think if any type of fucking with a penis thats no the mc is cuckoldry. I dont know who wrote the rules on the site but swinging doesn't have to be humiliating or to invoke jealousy in real life. There are couples who do it all the time with no humiliation or BDMS crap. Every goup sex acording to these braniacs who keep crying NTR is NTR if it involves more than one man. But hey if the girl gets cheated on or fucked with the participation of another girl or even a whole harem - thats ofc ey ok and not in any sence NTR. How about the "group" sex tag ? Is any grop sex involving an other male NTR ?! Really ?! If lets Say Astra wants to go around fucking every man in the vilage is up to her , she is not the mc girlfiend. So how the fuck is she cucking him for there to be NTR tag?! The only one getting cucked is Eric not the MC.
Can some one explain to me if ""willingly sharing" is considered NTR as per site rules and definitions" why do we even have the "swinging" and "group sex" tags ?!

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So if you have a threeway with two women which of the trio would be the "cuck" (that is to say who is being "cheated" in this case.)
I've pondered upon this for a seriously long time and I've reached the philosophical conclusion that, if we assume all three parties consent and they are considered equal (none is more "favored" than the other romantically or platonically), all three people are cucks.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes