PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
who can tell me how I can restart the nipplefuck quest? before it was updated, I passed it and I can't figure out how to get the opportunity to teleport again.
If you mean the tea party, visit Melissa in her tower on Wednesday afternoon.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
in terms of male to male content this game doesnt have that much right? also since when does this game have ntr?

M/M Content:

Eric, Derek, Leaf, Male Orcs, Male Bandits. All of it can be turned off in the sense that you won't see pictures but if you lose a fight with a Bandit or an Orc you will get raped by them.

NTR Content:

The NTR comes from Krowley (the MC) banging a couple peoples wives, and technically a few women that Eric is attached to in some way (namely Astra and his Mother.) However the tag is probably more for the cucks in denial who feel that voyeurism is a form of cuckolding because if they aren't personally fucking someone or haven't projected themselves on to one of the participants they interpret their arousal as envy.

AkaOzone

Feb 28, 2018
I already got used to the art and boob sizes and shapes. But stepmother is something else... her boobs are too... I don't know how to describe it. Also Jenna looks more milfy.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I've downloaded but don't work
Well, I never had much luck running anything with Playformac to be honest. For this game, I use Wineskin Winery (the unofficial version, as the original Wineskin only works up to MacOS 10.12)

mi1990

Jul 8, 2020
For the new relationship you make "Mom" "mom" or Mother" "mother" ? I never know lol. Thanks.
When she comes,the game asks what relationship she is to you with Stepmom being on it as the default but select 'Change' and it'll let you put in whatever you wish. It'll also ask what Krowly is to her,Stepson is again the default but selecting 'Change' can also let you change this one. Alternatively you can access the cheats room by going to the bottom right in the basement and change how attached people are to you as well as many other options.

Reactions: sabu6

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
so apparently if you go to rayna on a wed day time she wont be there and that will lead to...something, but when i do so she is always there, im guessing i haven't triggered something, anyone know what?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Changelog always says there is cheat, can someone actually post the cheat? Please. Prettty Please!!
Isn't a cheat code, it's an cheat room, it's located in Krowly's basement, right down corner, once there, just hit space to enter.

save plis
any full save plz?
Go read the OP you two, but if you want a full save for v0.352 I'll only update in the weekend that's when I'll have the time and the privacy to do it.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
heya im sorry if this was asked before but how do i get Juliet to be a teacher? i rescued her from the bandits but i never have the option for her to teach. ive gone to the church on sunday but the most that happens is a lewd scene with the nun. its been a while since i played so my save it pretty old, is it possible may save is just broken?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
heya im sorry if this was asked before but how do i get Juliet to be a teacher? i rescued her from the bandits but i never have the option for her to teach. ive gone to the church on sunday but the most that happens is a lewd scene with the nun. its been a while since i played so my save it pretty old, is it possible may save is just broken?
As far I can remember, this is a random event, It's during the Sunday's sermon at the church when Juliet decides to be the teacher

3.60 star(s) 175 Votes