boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Where is this so called monastery ? I don't remember any places in the game called a monastery and i have a feeling that it doesn't mean the church or the ruined temple
An area to the right from the orc camp. Nuns can be found there after Eric's quest

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
Please update this mod

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
How do I activate the quest with Juliette where she needs the player's help to look for something?
Talk to her in morning or afternoon and you'll get an option to take her with you to a tour of the village, you can do all the scenes with other NPCs and she'll gather info. from that.
you can know more about her scenes through the change logs section and the old walkthrough.

Reactions: SirImpetus

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Does the game have any animation and can we fuck the grandma
Iirc there are not any animatuons and yes she have few scenes.

There was dev room in game but nobody find it in last few updates.
In fact, the game have animations, as far I can remember we have 3, one with Sister Elizabeth, other one is with Jill and the last one is with Astra.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Zadnica

Aug 2, 2019
who can tell me how I can restart the nipplefuck quest? before it was updated, I passed it and I can't figure out how to get the opportunity to teleport again.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
who can tell me how I can restart the nipplefuck quest? before it was updated, I passed it and I can't figure out how to get the opportunity to teleport again.
The infos for the nipplefuck quest are available in the first post of this topic in the changelog of the version v0.351.0.1 .

Though I'm not quite sure about you mean by: "restart" the quest.

3.60 star(s) 175 Votes