PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
heya im sorry if this was asked before but how do i get Juliet to be a teacher? i rescued her from the bandits but i never have the option for her to teach. ive gone to the church on sunday but the most that happens is a lewd scene with the nun. its been a while since i played so my save it pretty old, is it possible may save is just broken?
As far I can remember, this is a random event, It's during the Sunday's sermon at the church when Juliet decides to be the teacher
I mean, you have to visit the church on sunday at least three times

Reactions: Facilus

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Someone knows if is a problem with my resolution or what? The game start in windows mode, I press Alt+Enter to make it fullscreen but all the art stretches across the screen making all the characters looks weird, the art is really pretty, but they look like they were "fat", and when I try to fullscreen with F5 and adjust the screen size with F6 the shapes looks fine but all the art and even the text is pixelled.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Someone knows if is a problem with my resolution or what? The game start in windows mode, I press Alt+Enter to make it fullscreen but all the art stretches across the screen making all the characters looks weird, the art is really pretty, but they look like they were "fat", and when I try to fullscreen with F5 and adjust the screen size with F6 the shapes looks fine but all the art and even the text is pixelled.
Unfortunately the game doesn't have support to fullscreen mode, the windowned resolution and these two other options that you already saw is all that it have.

Reactions: Luckzor

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
so apparently if you go to rayna on a wed day time she wont be there and that will lead to...something, but when i do so she is always there, im guessing i haven't triggered something, anyone know what?
It seems this is a one time event. Maybe you missed it ? In my game I encountered her at the guard post at that time before I had visited her smithy. Later, she was selling items in her shop you would not expect a blacksmith to sell.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
  • Futa elf buttfuck. Can be triggered when you win a battle with her, or as a massage in the spa
  • Rayna topless. Has a chance to happen when you help her in the smithy
  • Battle nun titfuck. Has a chance to be triggered when you lose to her. +variant in the monastery. Talk to the nun outside at the evening.
  • Stepmom naked. Friday and Sunday night, her bedroom, after her arrival
  • Staring on stepmom`s boobs, mini scene. Talk to her when she is with Jill in the tavern
And it all? Realy? No BJ? Sex? Any real Fap-Fap material? 0_0

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
I mean, you have to visit the church on sunday at least three times
went to the church a lot more then 3 time at least over 10. get the same results either a handjob from alice or nothing with the option to confess for an anal scene with the mayor

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
Isn't a cheat code, it's an cheat room, it's located in Krowly's basement, right down corner, once there, just hit space to enter.

Go read the OP you two, but if you want a full save for v0.352 I'll only update in the weekend that's when I'll have the time and the privacy to do it.
Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 175 Votes