LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Warlock and Boobs 0.353.0.2

Changelog:

Hotfix 1. It fixes the issue with Jaina's training scene if you don't have enough relationship points
Hotfix 2. It fixes a number of small issues

Link:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In the bottom right of the downstairs lab, if you interact with the corner wall you can access the debug room, if you interact with the mirror i think, you can turn easy mode on. So when in combat, if you scroll to the bottom of combat options, it'll say Cheat Win.
Unfortunately, it does not make you go first in combat. Only insta kill enemies when you finally go

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone, please refrain from using UploadHaven, as it gave me some sort of virus called "Energy" I believe it is some sort of crypto miner or adware, fortunately it wasn't too difficult to get rid of (at least I think I did). Anyways I believe what caused the issue was that I had clicked on the timer that was on the site (that I had to wait for to start my download) and then I foolishly ran the inner file/.exe/whatever rather than to have assumed something was wrong. Also as a side note when using Windows Defender Antivirus to directly scan the virus' folder, it had come up as if there were no issues. I'm writing this post as a warning for others and I urge all of you to check your systems for the virus. Keep in mind that I am not blaming the uploader, the dev or F95zone for the virus that I had, I am blaming both myself (for my stupidity) and UploadHaven for having the virus in the first place. This is just part and parcel of our shared filthy hobby haha. Also keep in mind that I am not some sort of computer expert, I'm definitely better than most people but I am still far from being an expert. In case you do have Energy I've added a step by step process on how I removed it from my computer below.

I ONLY KNOW HOW TO USE WINDOWS, SO ANY MAC AND LINUS USERS, I CAN'T HELP YOU.

How to remove Energy (how I did it myself);
  1. Open Task Manager.
  2. Go to that Startup tab.
  3. Disable Energy.
  4. Restart your computer.
  5. Go back to Task Manager's Startup tab.
  6. Right click Energy and select "Open File Location".
  7. Delete the folder that holds all of Energy's files. (Go back one folder in the file directory and select the folder that holds all the files you first see after step 6)
  8. Go to Recycle Bin/Trash on your PC.
  9. Delete Energy's folder inside Recycle Bin/Trash.
  10. If you have a good virus scanner run a full scan just in case and/or for peace of mind.
  11. An entry for Energy will likely remain within your Task Manager's Startup tab, if you right click it and see that the "Open File Location" option is no longer available (like in the image below) than that means that Energy is now just a Invalid Entry, and as far as I know it's now harmless even if you were to Enable it (don't do that anyways haha).
View attachment 1827266

If you want to remove Energy's Invalid Entry from Task Manager's Startup tab, then I'll refer you to use 'Autoruns' for Windows. Keep in mind that this step is not 100% required, as an Invalid Entry, Energy is now completely harmless and it can't do anything, it's only real downside is the waste of space it now is. Autoruns is an official product that's either by Microsoft themselves or endorsed by them, either way I'm just trying to say that it's safe to use, I'd also like to add that it's free. I hope this helps people and I recommend that you all start to avoid UploadHaven from now on.
If you do use Autoruns than you should see that Energy is highlighted in yellow if you had followed the steps properly.

IF YOU REMOVE THE WRONG FILE WITH AUTORUNS YOU CAN REALLY FUCK UP YOUR COMPUTER SO BE CAREFUL WITH IT!
IT'S VERY EASY TO USE SO DON'T WORRY, JUST DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH IT!

View attachment 1827327
This is my final result after using Autoruns, if you compare this image with the one from before you will see that Energy is no longer listed.

I see from the gaijin updater that you're a fan of suffering too

Tareq popo

Oct 29, 2021
I tried to put the gallery file in the and i did everything thing but it doesn’t work plese help ( im using the same version with the gallery so its not the problem)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That's precisely what it's supposed to do, and is what he was replying to.
... I know.
I am saying that as far as cheats go, it would have been better if instead of:
"kill enemies in one hit"
it was
"go first and kill enemies in one hit"
As the latter make combat go much faster

I was merely commenting on the cheat itself. I did not say "you are wrong", I said "unfortunately"

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
even if it is faster than regular combat, it could be much faster than it currently is.
The current battle cheat is more than fine.
Just hit the right-arrow key three times after you select it, job done.

You are literally raising a non-issue, when there's other far better QoL additions/changes that could be done.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The current battle cheat is more than fine.
Just hit the right-arrow key three times after you select it, job done.

You are literally raising a non-issue, when there's other far better QoL additions/changes that could be done.
> 3 extra clicks per battle every battle is a non issue
> I am going to make a huge deal out of your suggestion.
> Suggestions should not even be raised if there exists something more urgent to do

I am getting the impression you are arguing just for the sake of arguing

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
> 3 extra clicks per battle every battle is a non issue
> I am going to make a huge deal out of your suggestion.
> Suggestions should not even be raised if there exists something more urgent to do

I am getting the impression you are arguing just for the sake of arguing
No, I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing. You're just making a pointless suggestion, or "making a suggestion for the sake of making a suggestion"...
Right-arrow three times, is the maximum amount of times based on the number in the party at a given combat encounter.
4 people, three times.
3 people, two times.
2 people, once.
Krowly alone, never.
Last, but by no means least (probably most important to you though), you can even hold the key down and it'll just zip past any other party members!

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
The newer art is pretty creepy tbh, the mother is incredibly unappealing and what should be a good scene with Jaina looks nothing like any of ber peevious art, the face looks like an ogre has tried to polymorph.

Plus yknow we still talk about tittyfucking her. Could easily palet swap her in with roses large suck? And then lead to a take her dominance route. And need to put a baby in her butt or add and steal pen0rs from everyone

I also really done get the Jenna butt mini event? Eric and MC have been using it for numerous updates? If it was a spitroast or dual anal I would understand, heck even adding her prego state and making it a "impregnate her so he can't" one? So unless I'm missing something by either doing or not doing what Elizabeth wants I really have no idea why on earth it is there? Plus its bugged, it only showed up after getting Erics lust to max and bypassing church on a Sunday morning

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes