PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
how do i get Eye of the beholder spell?
From the walkthrough
A new spell, Eye of [the] beholder, that can be learned from a book in Melissa’s lair. It shows the doors of hidden compartments in some dungeons
and
On one of the tables, there’s an old book. If Krowly is above level 4, once a day he can Study books (+5 EXP, [advances time]). After doing it five times, he learn the Eye of the beholder spell.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Neat game with a fairly harmonious premise of `to fuck and to be fucked`, and cute dickgirls with huge boobies on top of the food-chain. Works for me, although Eric is kind of gay (and from what I can tell really ugly as dick-bimbo-girl).

Body modification (or character customization in general) is fun, which got me thinking why that's not more elaborated on, and what could be fun within the scope of a boobie game. Unfortunately it turns out, instant magic boobies (through some magic spell, or potion) is kind of the lamest way to go about it.

• Hormone therapy: gradually grow boobs (and other feminine features); can be considered natural boobs. It's all your own. Might shrink cute masculine dick a little, maybe a lot (greek powerlevels).
  • Mechanical devices: gradually mess with them boobies. Clamps/weights probably don't make them larger, but they could get floppier/saggy. Vacuum pumps could enlarge a boob or just the nipples. Either way it's all in natural boobs territory, and on the way to cow-girl training.
  • Implants: various surrogates are thinkable and could come with different attributes (as in buffs and nerfs). Plastics/natural rubber (caoutchouc) might be too modern for a setting, undead can go for a slimes, frogs and snails route (think wiz from konosuba, or the slimes and snails girl from fate; or go the symbiotic route like caloria from rance), other fluids/magical substances... or how about a more sinister, maybe even gory route: steal real boobs from other characters and frankenstein them to gain their magical boobie powers.

And probably many more possibilities (what did I miss?). One kind of boob could be superior to others, generally, or in specific situations. Some boobie modification could be rather cheap, not so nice and maybe even degrade over time, others are more expensive and powerful. I just think a game could easily gamify the shit out of this. Just a more "trainer"-like boobie growth/modification (i.e. gradual) certainly beats any instant-spell. Of course this would need some sort of parametrized image/animation art thing, which is unfortunate, because that's not easy to do well.

There generally should be more "trainer"-like situations (typically interactive and super lewd) with gradual growth. Kind of amazing how there's virtually no anal training in a game about shoving huge, magical dicks up someone else's butt.

Last, but not least, I think the hunger mechanism is fairly stupid/cumbersome (yeah, I know about the cheat room). If I had to guess, it's only there because someone, someone thought eating cum contributing towards hunger stat would be funny. Well, yeah. But don't half ass it! Basically, hunger should be a joke-stat, and once you start to eat dick it should be a 100% solved problem you don't have to think about at all. In other words: make eating dick/cum count. A lot. Not just a few meager -5 hunger points. Make it -50. Make it -100. And then that's fine.

Reactions: Malfoy66

Carapeto

May 20, 2020
Captura de ecrã 2022-06-01, às 11.58.30.png
I think in order to play the game in mac with "playonmac" there are missing some files.
I play it normally with in a older version and i remember that there are some more files and folders. If i remember well i play from a hotfix or something like that.
Can anyone help me on this?
Thanks in advance

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
I guarantee you, that every trans-woman would disagree with you.
Who cares about real life? This is a game.

Each and every one of them would have taken that magic potion and never looked back.
Alright, alright. Question time. Do you think Krowley sees himself as a dude, or do you believe he wants to be a magical girl? How about Eric? hahaha. Wanna go through all main chars? Point being: how does any of what you say matter? We're talking about games. Plenty of games to play. Maybe I want to make my Erica my magical bimbo girl, whether he likes it, or not. Maybe that's Melissa's plan for me, who is actually a dude. Maybe I don't even know if I will like Erica with tiddies. Maybe I should give it a try, but slowly. See what happens. Maybe Melissa got plans for me? What if I wronged her, back when she was a dude, I don't recognize her now, and she wants to teach me a lesson, or two? Do we really know?

You don't want a "swords & sorcery" fantasy game, you want sci-fi/sci-fantasy futurisitc games.
How or magical snails and slime titties sci-fi futuristic? How are mechanical devices? How are plants with certain hormones and feromones and all the good stuff? How does any of this not fit a "swords & sorcery"? It clearly does, other than maybe vacuum pumps for which you go steam punk, or good old water power from the mill you've manipulated for some kinky machines. And even surgery exists since forever. Mayans did brain/skull "surgery" to release tension from inner blooding in case they got bumped on the head too hard. Some skulls show multiple signs of such "surgeries", which means they survived that shit. Good now?

You're asking for major changes to something to make it suit what you want it to be...
I didn't ask for a single thing. Just trying to make some fun conversation. You got a problem with that?

Go somewhere else snowflake, no special treatment for you.
Hey, you're the one here crying something (completely unrelated) about trannies in muh real life. Last time I checked the title of this game was Warlock (male) and[/with] boobs, and not no fun allowed tranny safe zone. :rolleyes:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Who cares about real life? This is a game.
You seem to, wanting magic replaced with things from the real world.
Therefore, your fetish for "realistic" is met appropriate derision.

Alright, alright. Question time. Do you think Krowley sees himself as a dude, or do you believe he wants to be a magical girl?
He's a guy... Which is precisely what I've said on numerous occaisions in this thread, and why the futa/trans protagonist tag shouldn't be applied here (again, which I've said numerous times).

Point being: how does any of what you say matter? We're talking about games. Plenty of games to play.
Yes, and doubtless those many games have amongst them the things you want inserted into this game.

Maybe I want to make my Erica my magical bimbo girl, whether he likes it, or not.
He doesn't really have a choice in the matter though, so his like/dislike is irrelevant.

Maybe that's Melissa's plan for me, who is actually a dude.
Uh, she's not a guy. At all.
Like Fina, the male genitalia are magical in nature, and not permanent replacements.

Maybe I don't even know if I will like Erica with tiddies. Maybe I should give it a try, but slowly. See what happens. Maybe Melissa got plans for me? What if I wronged her, back when she was a dude, I don't recognize her now, and she wants to teach me a lesson, or two? Do we really know?
Eric's transformation is basically unavoidable, unless you avoid the quest that triggers it.
The most you can do is limit how much... Or go to the cheat room and turn it all off.

As for Melissa, she was never a guy. You're really projecting your real-life issues hard in your writing...

How or magical snails and slime titties sci-fi futuristic?
Go ahead and show everyone where I said that... Oh wait, I didn't. You made it up!

I didn't ask for a single thing.
Yes, you did.
You listed things that you wanted to see in place of a magic, and in place of what the dev & artist chooses to put in. Ergo, you're asking for them.

Just trying to make some fun conversation. You got a problem with that?
You weren't making conversation. Fun or otherwise.

Hey, you're the one here crying something (completely unrelated) about trannies in muh real life. Last time I checked the title of this game was Warlock (male) and[/with] boobs, and not no fun allowed tranny safe zone. :rolleyes:
I'd say I touched a nerve, and you revealed your dislike of transvestites/transsexuals... Carry on huffing the copium, snowflake. ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Grimtoof

TzarMolotov

Mar 14, 2022
This game has all the ingredients to be good, but lacks a LOT of polishing, feels like everything in the game is desinged to hinder the player progress, at start of the game for exemple you have no money, to eat you need eggs good luck getting past the chickens, one of the starter quests is to activate the portal, but the player need to kill a slime that will kill krowley with one or two hits, to level up is a chore, doing missions with erick or reading a book in total you get if you are lucky 12xp in a day...

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
This game has all the ingredients to be good, but lacks a LOT of polishing, feels like everything in the game is desinged to hinder the player progress, at start of the game for exemple you have no money, to eat you need eggs good luck getting past the chickens, one of the starter quests is to activate the portal, but the player need to kill a slime that will kill krowley with one or two hits, to level up is a chore, doing missions with erick or reading a book in total you get if you are lucky 12xp in a day...
In short, it's designed to take the player some real effort, not to be a walk in the park. I like it that way.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
how to open Fina's door at her home? it's always says that is locked

and seems like it's not a big difference between 350 and 353... main is completed nipple quest and new character as Crowly's stepmom with 2-3 interaction points. Did I miss something?

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
how to open Frida's door at her home? it's always says that is locked

and seems like it's not a big difference between 350 and 353... main is completed nipple quest and new character as Crowly's stepmom with 2-3 interaction points. Did I miss something?
If you mean her room than no way. You can only see her night action with Juliette when you bring her there in morning and fuck Fina.

Dec 3, 2021
how do I get the breast expantion potion? I got a message that it's not supported in this version of the game even though I have the newest one?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes