Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
So could someone give me a rundown of what ntr content is in the game currently? I haven't encountered anything yet

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
So could someone give me a rundown of what ntr content is in the game currently? I haven't encountered anything yet
I don't recall ntr in this game. May have. but you got have in mind ntr is overhyped and appears everywhere. It even had a big discussion on what exactly makes ntr. I don't remember if it was here on other thread though. most of games have this tag, even though it might not actually have the thing

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
I don't recall ntr in this game. May have. but you got have in mind ntr is overhyped and appears everywhere. It even had a big discussion on what exactly makes ntr. I don't remember if it was here on other thread though. most of games have this tag, even though it might not actually have the thing
I was asking because the game is tagged with it on this page, but when I looked into the game and played I didn't really find anything. Granted I've still yet to finish the game so I might have missed something, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here and get some confirmation if it's actually present in this game or not.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I was asking because the game is tagged with it on this page, but when I looked into the game and played I didn't really find anything. Granted I've still yet to finish the game so I might have missed something, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here and get some confirmation if it's actually present in this game or not.
See https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-353-0-2-boobsgames.18692/post-7289477 and https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-353-0-2-boobsgames.18692/post-7289981

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Probably the interaction between Eric and Jenna, he gets jealous if she delivers his lunch with semen on her cleavage.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Probably the interaction between Eric and Jenna, he gets jealous if she delivers his lunch with semen on her cleavage.
Nah, the NTR tag specifically is reserved to when it's directed toward the Player Character... Which is why it doesn't belong here, no matter the previous (and doubtless future) whining of fragile egos.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This game and Zombie Retreat 2 are the ones im looking to see completed, before i had Karryn Prison on top list, now thats complete, im waiting for those two.
I doubt it will complete in a long time. Am not sure if boobsgames mentioned somewhere how far he is with the story, but would be interesting if he had an estimate.

Ov33R

Apr 9, 2022
My gardening level do not increase, anyone knows how to fix it? I'm already in late game still 0, others proffessions works fine, lastest game version.

Toukai

May 5, 2018
My gardening level do not increase, anyone knows how to fix it? I'm already in late game still 0, others proffessions works fine, lastest game version.
In order to level up your gardening skill you have to grow crops, and NOT harvest them. Instead click on the shovel on the ground when you have fully grown plants and Tend the plants. this gives gardening skill and gives u ingredients to sell. I know its weird and took me awhile to figure out too.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Ov33R

Apr 9, 2022
In order to level up your gardening skill you have to grow crops, and NOT harvest them. Instead click on the shovel on the ground when you have fully grown plants and Tend the plants. this gives gardening skill and gives u ingredients to sell. I know its weird and took me awhile to figure out too.
Worked thx alot, I wasn't clicking the shovel for Tend, I was harvesting manually. ty ty

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
This is confusing

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
Do I download both ?? Picture of the blue balls location please

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes