Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i found the way to acive jill event now just use cheat her to point 41 and go to inn at morning use one sweet wine befor ask her to give beer after give her one and wait to evening fefor night and keep ask her the event will star and give the sweet wine to her and jill BJ has anime too cool
o_O buh I already gave you this information... D: well anyways I am glad you got to enjoy her scene too :) Hopefully the dev will add more of her soon. Or maybe one of the other characters that don't have a proper repeatable scene yet. Maybe some way to raise affection with the witch in the tower ?

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017

just go to this site, upload your save file and edit away... I usually add +30 to all stats and make Krowley near invincible.
I used the save editor and also made Krowly's stats at 70.
i found the way to acive jill event now just use cheat her to point 41 and go to inn at morning use one sweet wine befor ask her to give beer after give her one and wait to evening fefor night and keep ask her the event will star and give the sweet wine to her and jill BJ has anime too cool
Bruh, where's your punctuation and more?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I used the save editor and also made Krowly's stats at 70.
Krowley the Immortal ! No fight you will ever lose with that Krowley... atleast so far. Remember Don't raise his level or you will miss out on all the spells he gets with each level up. You could raise his exp enough that he is close to leveling up and then just go on a hunt or read the book in his room for 2 exp in the evening. Level 6 he get's darkness his first AOE spell.

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
Krowley the Immortal ! No fight you will ever lose with that Krowley... atleast so far. Remember Don't raise his level or you will miss out on all the spells he gets with each level up. You could raise his exp enough that he is close to leveling up and then just go on a hunt or read the book in his room for 2 exp in the evening. Level 6 he get's darkness his first AOE spell.
I think I made Krowly too OP now.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Does she now? :D
Oh joy.
when you have high enough affection and Jill has shown up in game and convinced Carla to host Topless Fridays you can go to Jenna's house and ask her to participate in topless friday at the bar. She will initially refuse but Krowley will tease her by saying its ok I guess I will just ask Astra, Eric might like her perky boobs... that eggs her on to participate. My Affection with Jenna was around 20 when I did this though Lust might be a factor IDK ... also her titjob unlocks pretty early on so I don't think 20 Affection is the minimum.

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
when you have high enough affection and Jill has shown up in game and convinced Carla to host Topless Fridays you can go to Jenna's house and ask her to participate in topless friday at the bar. She will initially refuse but Krowley will tease her by saying its ok I guess I will just ask Astra, Eric might like her perky boobs... that eggs her on to participate. My Affection with Jenna was around 20 when I did this though Lust might be a factor IDK ... also her titjob unlocks pretty early on so I don't think 20 Affection is the minimum.
Who exactly knows which bangable characters affection needs to be at before we get to bang them? Obviously, two characters who I always have affection at over 130 are Alice and Elizabeth.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Can i get juliet other scene? i just saw anal scene
Don't think there are any more scenes with her in game right now.
Who exactly knows which bangable characters affection needs to be at before we get to bang them? Obviously, two characters who I always have affection at over 130 are Alice and Elizabeth.
I think there was a walkthrough on here somewhere with a rough estimate of how much Affection you need with characters to unlock scenes.

Malbery

Mar 9, 2019
Can i get juliet other scene? i just saw anal scene
Did you see the anal scene?
I saw a scene in which Crowley cums up on Julia. Appears randomly during masturbation if a good relationship with her sister.
I did not see the anal scene. How to achieve it?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Did you see the anal scene?
I saw a scene in which Crowley cums up on Julia. Appears randomly during masturbation if a good relationship with her sister.
I did not see the anal scene. How to achieve it?
Julliet is the chick Krowley saves from the Bandit Ass rapist in the forest.
Jill is Krowley's sister.

Julliet has an anal scene when you reach 30+ affection with her.
Jill doesn't give quests and doesn't take it up the ass yet.

Reactions: Malbery

undead2

Jun 4, 2017
P
o_O buh I already gave you this information... D: well anyways I am glad you got to enjoy her scene too :) Hopefully the dev will add more of her soon. Or maybe one of the other characters that don't have a proper repeatable scene yet. Maybe some way to raise affection with the witch in the tower ?
Pls explain again... how can we start the new scenes? Specially JILL....

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
P

Pls explain again... how can we start the new scenes? Specially JILL....
Get her Affection to 41 or more... It has to be 40+ already when this specific conversation triggers or you wont get the scene... and be mindful the scene advances time so be done with anything else you might wanna do before trying. Once you have 41 or More affection with Jill either via giving her beer again and again or using the cheat room which can be accessed by interacting with the bottom right corner of the Basement.

Go to the elf camp during the morning or day time not at evening or night ... you know the camp you get to by going south out of the city to the forest then south again to the destroyed tower and then south again and you get to the camp... make sure you have more that 50 gold... a merchant should be standing there looking like he is jerking off... talk to him and buy the "Sweet Lips" wine from him.
After all that... go to the taven and chat with Jill... again... and again and again and again until the Conversation triggers where she has a long conversation and then you get the option to give her the sweet lips wine. If you have 41 or more affection with her.. enjoy having your balls emptied out.
Make sure you have the Latest update from the OP in this thread since that's the only one that has the scene, it was added in the most recent update.

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
how do you get Jenna to go to topless Friday?
Every time i go to her house i just do the titfuck scene and her affection is very high.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
how do you get Jenna to go to topless Friday?
Every time i go to her house i just do the titfuck scene and her affection is very high.
Jill needs to have already convinces carla to host topless fridays... once that happens you should be able to visit jenna in the house and ask her to join in on topless friday I visited her on friday evening when the dancing at the tavern starts. I am not aware of there being any other triggers but if it doesn't happen maybe try raising relationship with Eric a little more ? just jizz on his face a few times or whatever... not sure but Krowley does mention Astra too but I am pretty sure My relationship with astra was still around -5 though at that time. hope it helps.
Try in the evening when eric and astra are both there... that's my best bet.

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
Jill needs to have already convinces carla to host topless fridays... once that happens you should be able to visit jenna in the house and ask her to join in on topless friday I visited her on friday evening when the dancing at the tavern starts. I am not aware of there being any other triggers but if it doesn't happen maybe try raising relationship with Eric a little more ? just jizz on his face a few times or whatever... not sure but Krowley does mention Astra too but I am pretty sure My relationship with astra was still around -5 though at that time. hope it helps.
Try in the evening when eric and astra are both there... that's my best bet.

i was able to fix the problem which was i downloaded ver 3308 but when i loaded the game it said ver 3306. i re-downloaded the game and now it says 3308 so basically i was playing on 3306 for some weeks instead of 3308.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i was able to fix the problem which was i downloaded ver 3308 but when i loaded the game it said ver 3306. i re-downloaded the game and now it says 3308 so basically i was playing on 3306 for some weeks instead of 3308.
damn... yeah Jenna going topless and Jill deepthroating was only added in the last update. Maybe you just forgot to extract the new version last time you downloaded ? x__x ive totally done that too. Good luck now enjoy all the new content.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes