Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
no cheat?
Go to Krowley's house > Basement/Lab > Bottom Right corner > face Right side wall > Hit "Z" or "Spacebar" > Enjoy.
Alternatively you could use with it you can also edit Krowleys stats an money in hand... but the cheat room is easier for the affection points, since you won't have to figure out much there just interact and raise affection/relationship. But the difficulty of the game combat might make you wanna raise about +30 to all stats for Krowley. Oh and don't raise his level or you will miss out on spells he gets. +30 all stats should make him close to invincible. Heck or make it +90 your choice.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Okay. I think I finished. Lovely game.

I'm still not sure how, or why Astra hates Krowly so much, but it's okay. Artworks really nice, remembers a lot of works from DevilHS.

Interesting RPG mechanics, yet confuse style to level-up. Sadly so few quests, but they were nice anyway. I found funny that Alice is a professional cocksucker and the MC didn't knew that, haha!

Lovely characters around. Fina and Juliet are two of my favorite ones, even Juliet being really easy. I'm happy with the development of the all characters, but I still think that the game needs more content to make me feel fully satisfied. But it was a really nice experience and I'll be glad to drop some money to support the developers on their patreon.

Is there any schedule of builds or contents that would be released for the future?

Malbery

Mar 9, 2019
Oh and don't raise his level or you will miss out on spells he gets.
You can increase experience points. I changed the value to 99999, then I went into the game, read a textbook in the evening and got level 7 with all spells (except those that need to be obtained by other means)

One more thing. If you greatly enhance your relationship with Karla, then at any transition between locations, the game will offer you to end the adventure and stay with Carla...

If you often give the orc fuck your ass, then it will be possible to offer him your ass for 10 gold. But there are bugs. Black screen. But the picture of Crowley with a filled hole is visible)))

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You can increase experience points. I changed the value to 99999, then I went into the game, read a textbook in the evening and got level 7 with all spells (except those that need to be obtained by other means)

One more thing. If you greatly enhance your relationship with Karla, then at any transition between locations, the game will offer you to end the adventure and stay with Carla...

If you often give the orc fuck your ass, then it will be possible to offer him your ass for 10 gold. But there are bugs. Black screen. But the picture of Crowley with a filled hole is visible)))
Yeah... But Save editor lets you raise both Exp and Level and if you raise the Level directly you miss out on the spells hence why I specified to avoid raising level. I probably should have added that you can raise exp but I am probably sharing the same info for the 3rd 4th time in the thread lol fatigue seems to have set in.

How high was your affection with Carla ? I haven't encountered this one yet even when I had raised it to a 100 due to Carla's affection raise being bugged? But that could just be me not having transitioned enough scenes... I didn't even know there was an End game scenario already in game.

Malbery

Mar 9, 2019
How high was your affection with Carla ?
I wanted to test the effect of very high stats on gameplay. I used the save editor and increased the relationship with all the characters (even with Jaina and Rose) to 500. Only with Carla, this led to an previously unknown result. I also increased all sex statistics to 600, after which a third answer appeared on the orc's offer to drink. I want to spend a few more tests. Now the exact values are unknown to me, but I will try to figure them out.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I wanted to test the effect of very high stats on gameplay. I used the save editor and increased the relationship with all the characters (even with Jaina and Rose) to 500. Only with Carla, this led to an previously unknown result. I also increased all sex statistics to 600, after which a third answer appeared on the orc's offer to drink. I also increased all sex statistics to 600, after which a third answer appeared on the orc's offer to drink. But it is with sex statistics that I will conduct more tests.
Interesting please do share what else you find out. Now I am curious to see the ending with Carla segment.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Damn... I'm at the and of my wits here. I'm trying to sell the flower girl pollen to the elf at night, but he keeps asking if I want some stuff and the character only has the options to sell or not the fairy pollen he has. I already tried selling every fairy pollen but then I'm stuck with the "don't sell" option. Does anyone know if there's anything that triggers this quest beyond talking to the nun about the failed summoning?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Damn... I'm at the and of my wits here. I'm trying to sell the flower girl pollen to the elf at night, but he keeps asking if I want some stuff and the character only has the options to sell or not the fairy pollen he has. I already tried selling every fairy pollen but then I'm stuck with the "don't sell" option. Does anyone know if there's anything that triggers this quest beyond talking to the nun about the failed summoning?
You need to have killed the ghost outside the abandoned tower and talked to the mistress witch at the top 2 days in a row... or three... she teaches Krowley about the elven roots and that unlocks the option to sell the special magic potion in exchange for 4 roots.

Reactions: Singaia

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the dev have any plans to make the game easier? I've been wanting to play this game, but it's too complicated to figure out.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
You need to have killed the ghost outside the abandoned tower and talked to the mistress witch at the top 2 days in a row... or three... she teaches Krowley about the elven roots and that unlocks the option to sell the special magic potion in exchange for 4 roots.
Many, many thanks! But... am I missing something here? What I'm trying to to is simply get the magical fire for the summoning circle, not far into the game. That's what you're talking about, right? I'm so fucking lost that I may have confused things entirely. The mistress witch you're talking about is the one with the mouth nipples?

Does the dev have any plans to make the game easier? I've been wanting to play this game, but it's too complicated to figure out.
I agree with you there. I'm all in for a good challenge, and I like hard games. But, unless I'm doing something very wrong, I'm pretty much stuck with having to aimlessly talk with every NPC, and look into every bookshelf, and explore every piece of the map, in hopes of somehow progressing the story, which seems pretty much the only way to get stronger. Prolonged aimlessness is a sure way of making a game unappealing. Perhaps some more pointers wouldn't hurt?

Reactions: hakarlman

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
Many, many thanks! But... am I missing something here? What I'm trying to to is simply get the magical fire for the summoning circle, not far into the game. That's what you're talking about, right? I'm so fucking lost that I may have confused things entirely. The mistress witch you're talking about is the one with the mouth nipples?

I agree with you there. I'm all in for a good challenge, and I like hard games. But, unless I'm doing something very wrong, I'm pretty much stuck with having to aimlessly talk with every NPC, and look into every bookshelf, and explore every piece of the map, in hopes of somehow progressing the story, which seems pretty much the only way to get stronger. Prolonged aimlessness is a sure way of making a game unappealing. Perhaps some more pointers wouldn't hurt?
Really? TBH everything you’ve asked about has already been answered on this thread many times. I’ve played through about 4 versions of this game, always starting new game and admittedly there are a few challenges like needing to use cheats to raise affection without grinding, but honestly it’s not complicated. Use search on this thread or just go back through, honestly there’s no excuse for being lazy.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Really? TBH everything you’ve asked about has already been answered on this thread many times. I’ve played through about 4 versions of this game, always starting new game and admittedly there are a few challenges like needing to use cheats to raise affection without grinding, but honestly it’s not complicated. Use search on this thread or just go back through, honestly there’s no excuse for being lazy.
It's not about being lazy. I dislike using the forum for this purpose because I inevitably come upon spoilers or clues about other things that I'd rather search in the game myself. I did cautiously use the search and even using the word "fire" on the search box made me come across 2 or 3 spoilers/unrelated information. I really, really resisted using the forum for the answer on the magical fire matter but the thing ended up sucking up all the fun of the game. What makes this specially disappointing is that this is an otherwise really good game.

The magical fire quest is actually a good case. After meeting with the nun about her summoning troubles, you know that you need some special kind of fuel to light the fires. Did I miss something or after that you're left with absolutely no pointers on where to go? It's entirely possible that I missed something, but hell, I tried it for a good time.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Oh Hush now friend... just use save editor like a Normal player of warlock and boobs and give yourself +30 to all stats it will be more than enough to Make you unstopable, don't raise the level or you will miss out on spells you get when you level up... could raise exp though I've not tested that so I don't know for sure.
The magical fire quest is actually a good case. After meeting with the nun about her summoning troubles, you know that you need some special kind of fuel to light the fires. Did I miss something or after that you're left with absolutely no pointers on where to go? It's entirely possible that I missed something, but hell, I tried it for a good time.
You did go to the hole in the ground where the slimes are with a jar from Krowley's table and fight the busty slime ? Alternatively you can check out the Guilde/Walkthrough I think there was one in the OP... anyways so here's what you need.
>Keep talking to the nun to trigger the red nights which the succubus appears
>beat succubus and discuss sumoning with Elizabeth the Nun.
>Get Jelly from the busty slime in the hole on the way to the south east waterfall from the Forest
>apply slime/jelly to magic circle
>at night Go south to the forest then South again towards the elf camp... but before the camp you will reach the ruined Tower... be prepared for a tough fight (depending on your stats) Kill/release the spirit/ghost
>go into the tower... basement for the clue then all the way to the top and interact with the magic circle on the floow "speak friend" and enter...
>visit the Mistress/Witch 2/3 times to get the Elven root info
>go to the eastern forest where the fairies are... kill the heavy titted plant babe
>go to elf camp at night and exchange magic polen for 4 elven roots
>enjoy a fully activated and summon protection reinforced magic circle.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
You did go to the hole in the ground where the slimes are with a jar from Krowley's table and fight the busty slime ? Alternatively you can check out the Guilde/Walkthrough I think there was one in the OP... anyways so here's what you need.
>Keep talking to the nun to trigger the red nights which the succubus appears
>beat succubus and discuss sumoning with Elizabeth the Nun.
>Get Jelly from the busty slime in the hole on the way to the south east waterfall from the Forest
>apply slime/jelly to magic circle
>at night Go south to the forest then South again towards the elf camp... but before the camp you will reach the ruined Tower... be prepared for a tough fight (depending on your stats) Kill/release the spirit/ghost
>go into the tower... basement for the clue then all the way to the top and interact with the magic circle on the floow "speak friend" and enter...
>visit the Mistress/Witch 2/3 times to get the Elven root info
>go to the eastern forest where the fairies are... kill the heavy titted plant babe
>go to elf camp at night and exchange magic polen for 4 elven roots
>enjoy a fully activated and summon protection reinforced magic circle.
Sorry for not paying attention to the OP. Thank you for taking your time with this, though. I did get the busty slime jelly. I got mauled by the ghost so I figured I wasn't supposed to get there yet, but now that I know that I'll figure something out.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Sorry for not paying attention to the OP. Thank you for taking your time with this, though. I did get the busty slime jelly. I got mauled by the ghost so I figured I wasn't supposed to get there yet, but now that I know that I'll figure something out.
You could use save editor to boost your stats or Try your luck at paralyzing her with the freezing spell... Or Thankfully to the latest update you can save up and purchase a Freezing potion from Rose in the tavern. which paralyzes enemies... at 100% chance I think. It's just ... games kinda all blurred with the step by step development ... Had the potions been introduced with the first build and added to the little intro/tutorial no one would have any problem at all. Incase you do decide to use the Save editor I linked in a previous post make sure to read the warning against raising levels directly.

Reactions: Singaia
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes