Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
I'll keep checking in til some legend makes a complete walkthrough, too hard to find everything on ur own^

Malbery

Mar 9, 2019
I got tired of wandering around the map in search of what was not clear... so I downloaded the program for unarchiving the rpg maker files and looked at all the pictures and models...
We have already found almost all the pictures, but there are still a lot of models. But the author could prepare them for the future and in this version of the game they are not.
Here is a picture of Eric I spoke of before.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I got tired of wandering around the map in search of what was not clear... so I downloaded the program for unarchiving the rpg maker files and looked at all the pictures and models...
We have already found almost all the pictures, but there are still a lot of models. But the author could prepare them for the future and in this version of the game they are not.
Here is a picture of Eric I spoke of before.
Now all we need is for Krowley to learn the spell for growing tits ... that should go perfectly with Eric's new clothes maybe a vagina too XD ...
what program did you use to unpack the game ? could you link it ? I would like to take a look in the full gallery as well and see if there's other things I have missed.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
No idea... I propose to find out using the method "scientific poking" XD
lol after downloading it and putting in the proper folder I realized I already had this program but just had not used it in a long time so I had forgotten about it. Thanks now that I remember it I can put it to use again. Let's see what other juicy sprites and CG's I missed. Time to do some scientific research.

Malbery

Mar 9, 2019
find fuel where can i find
and I defeated the ghost, but there is no one in the tower
You looked bad
After defeating the ghost near the tower will open the entrance to the basement. Go down there. There will be a staircase to the upper floors and the descent even deeper. Get down again. On the wall you will find an inscription. It must be read. Once read - go to the top floor. In the center of the room will be a magic circle. Activate it with the word "Friend". Then you teleport to the witch. You need to talk to her or two or three times. I do not remember exactly. When she tells you about the "Elven root" you can buy it from an elf who sells drugs. He will need to bring the pollen from the "flower girl". She is in a location with fairies. I don’t know how they call it in English...

Reactions: bigboii

joebaba132

Feb 1, 2018
You looked bad
After defeating the ghost near the tower will open the entrance to the basement. Go down there. There will be a staircase to the upper floors and the descent even deeper. Get down again. On the wall you will find an inscription. It must be read. Once read - go to the top floor. In the center of the room will be a magic circle. Activate it with the word "Friend". Then you teleport to the witch. You need to talk to her or two or three times. I do not remember exactly. When she tells you about the "Elven root" you can buy it from an elf who sells drugs. He will need to bring the pollen from the "flower girl". She is in a location with fairies. I don’t know how they call it in English...
Is it a cirle of toadstool with fairys inside. If so its called a fairy circle

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I like how the busty slime now regenerates... so you can repeat her scene... does the busty plant girl also regenerate ? she hasn't so far for me. Oh I hope they make the Ghost guarding the tower comes back too she could show up in the cemetery in town asking for more semen to cross into the afterlife or some shit. One time only scenes suck ! hopefully with the passage of time the Dev will add more revisibility to the game or some kinda gallery... ooooh or even a monster capture system ? ah I am getting way ahead of myself. x_x
You Go Brother!!!

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Glad I could help some players out. I'm taking some of the questions on here and improving it as well.
I do have a couple of quick questions, on one of the earlier versions I played Carla dropped a hint something about the old man disappearing at night? if I rember right. I had noticed the ladder in the N/W just left of the house I'me sure they're related but I haven't been able to get her to drop the hint in the version that I'me playing now Is that still a available quest?
Second I hate to ask but are you able to drop any hint's as to how to get together with Astra & Fina at once I'me 67 Astra 62 Fina.
Finally Thanks for sparing some time to help out with Questions and Thank You Very Much For All Your Hard Work (y)

Reactions: Zeca Suez

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Carla mentions Fina leaving at night, that's where you find her at the waterfall. I honestly don't remember her mentioning an old man during the quest. She just mentions it offhand, the conversation seems to go by really fast in the newer versions. As for the Fina and Astra scene, he hasn't put it in the game yet. Not sure how it wound up on the F95 page but it was just something he was messing around with, but he may do a full scene later.

Reactions: Hermies

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I do have a couple of quick questions, on one of the earlier versions I played Carla dropped a hint something about the old man disappearing at night? if I rember right. I had noticed the ladder in the N/W just left of the house I'me sure they're related but I haven't been able to get her to drop the hint in the version that I'me playing now Is that still a available quest?
Second I hate to ask but are you able to drop any hint's as to how to get together with Astra & Fina at once I'me 67 Astra 62 Fina.
Finally Thanks for sparing some time to help out with Questions and Thank You Very Much For All Your Hard Work (y)
I have never seen carla talking about any disappearing old man so I have no clue about that, but I share your curiosity for the Ladder in the North/west side of the house. The Fina+Astra scene I always assumed was just some fan cleverling editing pics together.
Also may I ask you the source of the image in your Avatar pic... it looks interesting.
Carla mentions Fina leaving at night, that's where you find her at the waterfall. I honestly don't remember her mentioning an old man during the quest. She just mentions it offhand, the conversation seems to go by really fast in the newer versions. As for the Fina and Astra scene, he hasn't put it in the game yet. Not sure how it wound up on the F95 page but it was just something he was messing around with, but he may do a full scene later.
The Finna waterfall scene is at the evening, I also don't recall any talk about an old man but I noticed you didn't respond about the Ladder in the North/west section, if you are not at liberty to discuss the relevance of the ladder can you atleast confirm if it's use is implemented in the current content of the game or if it is right now merely cosmetic and like the maps to the left side of the mountain valley (area where you fight Lamias) it is also to come in later versions of the game ? Also thank you for sharing the information, it is greatly appreciated.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I have never seen carla talking about any disappearing old man so I have no clue about that, but I share your curiosity for the Ladder in the North/west side of the house. The Fina+Astra scene I always assumed was just some fan cleverling editing pics together.
Also may I ask you the source of the image in your Avatar pic... it looks interesting.

The Finna waterfall scene is at the evening, I also don't recall any talk about an old man but I noticed you didn't respond about the Ladder in the North/west section, if you are not at liberty to discuss the relevance of the ladder can you atleast confirm if it's use is implemented in the current content of the game or if it is right now merely cosmetic and like the maps to the left side of the mountain valley (area where you fight Lamias) it is also to come in later versions of the game ? Also thank you for sharing the information, it is greatly appreciated.
Yea I'me gona say the old man drop was probably the second update or so (Don't quote me though) well either way I'me sure it will come up again later. Thanks though, as for the source for "kitty" I wish I could say it's an old image I got in an assorted hen. images about 7 or 8 years ago. I would love to follow the artist. I'll play around a little and see if I can put a copy of the image on my profile/mail (I'me not so great with the whole posting links thing.) probably should do something about that...
Anyway thanks again for your response and your help.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
The drop on the old man was a separate hint, I want to say it happened midday...maybe, but she gives a hint having something to do with interactions with the oldman outside of the garden/house. I only saw it once and yea briefly but I made a mental note to come back to it, sadly it took me quite a while.
Any way as I said on a not so distant post, I'me sure it will come back up eventually. Thanks so much for your time and hard work also. keep on keeping on:)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yea I'me gona say the old man drop was probably the second update or so (Don't quote me though) well either way I'me sure it will come up again later. Thanks though, as for the source for "kitty" I wish I could say it's an old image I got in an assorted hen. images about 7 or 8 years ago. I would love to follow the artist. I'll play around a little and see if I can put a copy of the image on my profile/mail (I'me not so great with the whole posting links thing.) probably should do something about that...
Anyway thanks again for your response and your help.
I see ... sounds like the Old man clue was added in and then removed I recall I got the very first version of the game and then missed the next few updates since I didn't know much about F95 back then... I guess I probably missed it. The developer probably pushed back whatever quest line it was related to...
this is just me theorizing but looking at the location of the staircase It might be a shortcut to the upper part of the valley ? Maybe a path that is going to be a one time quest to clear the way to make it an easy shortcut to the upper/safer part of the valley so it can be used in the future to reach the further western parts of the valley without bothering with the tentacles and lamias roaming around in the lower valley ? :unsure: or maybe the Old many just goes there to get some sucky-fucky from monster girls since the old lady is too much watching the sheep all the time to take care of his needs. XD I guess we will find out when the developer is ready to add it in again.

Reactions: Hermies

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How would one fuck Carla?
15+ affection with her, then keep visiting her at night and she might just be standing there with her Thicc juicy ass on display don't remeber if it is on exact days.
You can't really raise affection with her normally since she seems to be bugged so you might have to use the cheat room which you can enter by interacting with the bottom right corner of Krowley's basement.
Fair warning though fucking her will last all night which means you will go into the next day without any rest, but she will let you have One free meal at her tavern everytime you fuck her.

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes