Malbery

Mar 9, 2019
In the files of the previous version of the game I saw Eric in women's underwear...
Is it possible to see this picture in the game?

Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
Are there any updated walkthroughs as of 3308? Complete with all scenes such as the 3305 attachment.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
How do you get the Jill conversation to trigger? I'm at 62 affection and she won't talk about it. I know you need at least 41. She only mentions how drinking the same thing all the time gets stale and would be willing to blow a fan for something new or something along those lines.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How do you get the Jill conversation to trigger? I'm at 62 affection and she won't talk about it. I know you need at least 41. She only mentions how drinking the same thing all the time gets stale and would be willing to blow a fan for something new or something along those lines.
You need "Sweet Lips" Wine that costs 50 gold from the wine merchant during the morning/day at the elf camp.
after that just keep chatting with her again and again to trigger the conversation again and when the option appears give her sweet lips... be warned though... her BJ advances time so be sure you are done with everything else.

Reactions: VNProtagonist

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
You need "Sweet Lips" Wine that costs 50 gold from the wine merchant during the morning/day at the elf camp.
after that just keep chatting with her again and again to trigger the conversation again and when the option appears give her sweet lips... be warned though... her BJ advances time so be sure you are done with everything else.
I figured out the problem. I've been going to the camp on Friday because I wanted to do this all on "Topless Friday." However, he doesn't show up at all throughout Friday. Instead you'll get an elf with a hangover in the evening. Thanks though.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I figured out the problem. I've been going to the camp on Friday because I wanted to do this all on "Topless Friday." However, he doesn't show up at all throughout Friday. Instead you'll get an elf with a hangover in the evening. Thanks though.
I had no idea anything else changed in the camp ... I will have to check out the camp on friday... thank you as well.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes